X-RIVER Boat connection between Lignano and Bibione
Via del faro, 30028 Bibione, Italia ( 2.0 Km from centre) - show map
THE SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
COST: € 1 per person + bike for children up to 10 years free - tickets on board or at the lighthouse.
Are you planning a nice bike ride on the coast between Bibione and Lignano? X River is the service for you! The picturesque Tagliamento River flows between the two towns and now you can go from one side to the other with your bicycle. During the crossing, you’ll find yourself in the heart of the spellbinding natural environment. After just a few minutes, the boat will leave you on the other bank and you can get back on the saddle. The X River boat link is also great for tourists who want to try out the activities on the neighbouring beaches or explore the delights of inland areas.
- The service is run by TPL FVG .
- The boat can carry up to 25 people and 25 bicycles.
- The cost for each crossing is €1.00 per person. Children under the age of 10 travel for free.
- X River operates from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm, seven days a week.
- The service is accessible to disabled people (including wheelchair users), strollers and dogs on a leash.
In Bibione X River tickets can be bought in the following places:
- Bibione Lighthouse
- Armonia Viaggi, corso del Sole 208
- Eurobike, piazza Keplero 3
- Summer Bike, via Atlante 31
- Tabaccheria Andrea, via Maja 64
In Lignano X River tickets can be bought in the following places:
- Casa del Ciclo, Via Punta Tagliamento – Lignano Riviera
- Lignano Coach Station Ticket Office, Via Amaranto – Lignano Sabbiadoro
- FVG Tourist Information Centre, 42 Via Latisana – Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Cafè e delizie, via Adriatico 13
The boarding area on the Bibione side is just a short distance from the lighthouse. On the Lignano side, it is on the Marina Uno wharf.
The waiting times can sometimes be quite long because the service is extremely popular, but the stunning surroundings help to make up for it.
It will be mandatory to wear a mask or a suitable cover for the nose and mouth. Hand sanitizer will be made available.
INFO: TPL FVG
Numero verde 800 052 040 from a landline
+39 040 9712343 from a mobile phone.
Next events near