Closed to the public until April 3, 2020
Due to the Covid-19 emergency, the Tourist Information Centre in Bibione will be closed to the public until April 3, 2020.
The staff is however available by phone and email during opening hours.
Our new website looks great and it’s really handy, but what if you’re looking for the magic of the human touch?
Come and see us in the IAT tourist information centre. We can talk face to face and carry on helping you to discover Bibione in person!
- Information about Bibione and the surrounding area, as well as local events, transport, services and accommodation options.
- Free leaflets and maps of the local area. Distribution of materials to members of the tourism industry, schools, conference organizers, etc.
- Information about hotels, apartments, aparthotels and holiday villages at www.bibione.com.
- We will always listen to your comments, complaints and suggestions.
- The tourist information centre is accessible to disabled people and parents with children in pushchairs.
- Languages spoken: Italian, English and German.
Address: 84 Via Maja, Bibione (Venice), Italy
Tel. +39 0431 444846 – Fax +39 0431 444843
- 1 APRIL TO 31 MAY, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm from Friday to Tuesday and 9.00 am to 3.00 pm on Wednesday and Thursday
- 1 JUNE TO 30 SEPTEMBER, 9.00 am to 8.00 pm every day
- 1 OCTOBER TO 5 NOVEMBER, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm from Friday to Tuesday and 9.00 am to 3.00 pm on Wednesday and Thursday
- 6 NOVEMBER TO 31 DECEMBER, 9.00 am to 3.00 pm from Monday to Friday and 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- 2 JANUARY TO 31MARCH 9.00 am to 3.00 pm from Monday to Friday and 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Closed on Thursdays. The centre is closed from 5 to 21 November, 25 December, 1 January.
You can ask for information over the telephone, send an email or come to see us in person.