Our new website looks great and it’s really handy, but what if you’re looking for the magic of the human touch?
Come and see us in the IAT tourist information centre. We can talk face to face and carry on helping you to discover Bibione in person!
- Information about Bibione and the surrounding area, as well as local events, transport, services and accommodation options.
- Free leaflets and maps of the local area. Distribution of materials to members of the tourism industry, schools, conference organizers, etc.
- Information about hotels, apartments, aparthotels and holiday villages at www.bibione.com.
- We will always listen to your comments, complaints and suggestions.
- The tourist information centre is accessible to disabled people and parents with children in pushchairs.
- Languages spoken: Italian, English and German.
Address: 84 Via Maja, Bibione (Venice), Italy
Tel. +39 0431 444846 – Fax +39 0431 444843
- FROM 1 OCTOBER TO 18 OCTOBER
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.00 to 17.00.
Wednesday and Thursday from 9.00 to 15.00.
- FROM 19 OCTOBER TO 3 NOVEMBER
From Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 15.00.
Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 16.00.
- FROM 22 NOVEMBER TO 26 JANUARY 2021
From Monday to Friday From 9.00 to 15.00.
Saturday and Sunday (before a holiday and holiday) from 10.00 to 16.00.
Closed on Thursdays unless a holiday.
The office is closed from 4 to 21 November, 25 December, 1 January.
You can ask for information over the telephone, send an email or come to see us in person.