Combine your love for sailing and nature by choosing from the endless experiences on offer in Bibione!
Porto Baseleghe marina lies in natural surroundings between Bibione Pineda and the north-eastern side of the lagoon. As well as providing moorings for boats and a range of facilities, it’s a great place to take part in events and sporting activities, relax and go for a stroll.
Sailing and all sorts of other sports!
- CVB Porto Baseleghe sailing club, with a sailing school and Sea Sporting Porto Baseleghe sports club. Viale della Laguna, 12 – 30028 Bibione Pineda c/o PORTO BASELEGHE / www.circolovelicobibione.com – email@example.com / Tel. +39 340 5510815
- Sea fishing association
- European Kayaking Centre at Bibione Kayak World. Outdoor activities on the water for everyone!
- Swimming pool spend a few hours relaxing and having fun in the large pool near the harbour. It’s surrounded by greenery and there are umbrellas and sun loungers on the terrace.
- Tours Witness the natural wonders in the peaceful Baseleghe lagoon on 60 and 90 minute guided tours that are suitable for everyone.
- Weekly tennis courses for youngsters from 6 to 14 years of age. From Monday to Friday (five hours a week in total). Group and individual lessons for adults and children. At the Seven and Kokeshy courts.
Can you keep up with eco-friendly Bibione? We’re ahead of the game on the environmental front!
- The resort has introduced an Environmental Management system that complies with the UNI EN ISO 14001 international standard, thus underlining its eco-friendly outlook and its dedication to taking action.
- Porto Baseleghe is part of Bibione Mare SpA, which is an EMAS-registered company.
- Bibione Mare SpA is a partner in the ECOMAP project, which has joint funding from the European Regional Development Fund and is part of the Italy-Croatia INTERREG cross-border cooperation programme. The aim of the ECOMAP project is to improve environmental conditions in the sea and coastal areas that are associated with harbours and sailing, through the use of innovative and sustainable technology in harbour, marina and tourism management in Italian and Croatian areas of the Adriatic Sea. For full details, see www.italy-croatia.eu/web/ecomap