Combine your love for sailing and nature by choosing from the endless experiences on offer in Bibione!
Porto Baseleghe marina lies in natural surroundings between Bibione Pineda and the north-eastern side of the lagoon. As well as providing moorings for boats and a range of facilities, it’s a great place to take part in events and sporting activities, relax and go for a stroll.
Main features and key information:
- Moorings are available for vessels of up to 24 metres in length
- 8 jetties and 2 wharfs, with 400 berths for boats.
- Surface area of 40,000 m²
- Average depth in the sea of 3 metres.
- coordinate Longitudine 45° 38’05.60’’ N – Latitudine 12°59’47.72’’ E
- Seabed: sand and mud.
- Depth by the wharf: 1.5 m to 3.5 m.
- No fishing or swimming.
- Prevailing winds: NE and SE.
- Access: follow the route marked by red and white dolphins for approximately 1 nautical mile, staying in the centre of the channel.
- Opening times: 24 hours a day in the summer, from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm in the winter.
Services and facilities
The following are available at each mooring:
- Drinking water.
- A 220 volt power supply.
- A satellite TV socket.
The following services are provided:
- 24-hour surveillance.
- Car parking.
- Toilets, showers, facilities for disabled people and a swimming pool.
- varo e alaggio fino a 20 tonnellate
- Launching and lifting for vessels of up to 20 tonnes.
- Indoor and outdoor winter storage.
- Carpentry, dry dock and all-round technical support services.
Dynamic holidays filled with activities and events
- 12 boats with outboard motors by top manufacturers are available to hire for all purposes, including trips, fishing and simply having fun.
- Visitors are welcome at the harbour’s Club House, where parties, concerts, events and prize ceremonies are organized. You can relax, order a drink and taste local products.
Sailing and all sorts of other sports!
- CVB Porto Baseleghe sailing club, with a sailing school and Sea Sporting Porto Baseleghe sports club. Viale della Laguna, 12 – 30028 Bibione Pineda c/o PORTO BASELEGHE / www.circolovelicobibione.com – email@example.com / Tel. +39 340 5510815
- Sea fishing association
- European Kayaking Centre at Bibione Kayak World. Outdoor activities on the water for everyone!
- Swimming pool spend a few hours relaxing and having fun in the large pool near the harbour. It’s surrounded by greenery and there are umbrellas and sun loungers on the terrace.
- Tours Witness the natural wonders in the peaceful Baseleghe lagoon on 60 and 90 minute guided tours that are suitable for everyone.
- Weekly tennis courses for youngsters from 6 to 14 years of age. From Monday to Friday (five hours a week in total). Group and individual lessons for adults and children. At the Seven and Kokeshy courts.
Can you keep up with eco-friendly Bibione? We’re ahead of the game on the environmental front!
- The resort has introduced an Environmental Management system that complies with the UNI EN ISO 14001 international standard, thus underlining its eco-friendly outlook and its dedication to taking action.
- Porto Baseleghe is part of Bibione Mare SpA, which is an EMAS-registered company.
- Bibione Mare SpA is a partner in the ECOMAP project, which has joint funding from the European Regional Development Fund and is part of the Italy-Croatia INTERREG cross-border cooperation programme. The aim of the ECOMAP project is to improve environmental conditions in the sea and coastal areas that are associated with harbours and sailing, through the use of innovative and sustainable technology in harbour, marina and tourism management in Italian and Croatian areas of the Adriatic Sea. For full details, see www.italy-croatia.eu/web/ecomap