Are you planning a holiday with your dog? Bibione is the place for you!
At the eastern end of the resort is a stretch of sand that’s entirely dedicated to people like you, who travel with their four-legged friends!
The following services are provided
- 250 umbrellas with deck chairs, sun loungers and a space for dogs that’s even larger than the size recommended by the Italian National Board for the Protection of Animals (ENPA).
- Lead holders, bowls, doggie doo bags and showers are all provided.
- It’s possible to take part in dog training and agility courses and events.
- Play area surrounded by a fence.
- Special deals with local vets.
- A shop selling products for dogs.
- Delicious “Ice Bau” ice cream for dogs!
- Constant cleaning work is done all over Pluto’s Beach. The sand is cleaned and sanitized with veterinary detergents and dedicated machines. You’ll be welcomed by friendly, expert staff who love animals just as much as you!
- In order to access the beach, it is necessary to provide proof that your dog is microchipped and valid certificates for all of the necessary vaccinations, including rabies.
- The entrance to the beach is on Via Procione.
- We look forward to welcoming you and your dog from May to September!
- Contact us: Tel: +39 371 3931 992 // Website: www.laspiaggiadipluto.com On the website, you can find the regulations and a full list of hotels and apartments in Bibione where pets can stay.