L’entroterra di Bibione è costituito da un insieme di realtà collegate fra loro che consentono di vivere un’esperienza di vacanza completa, in cui spiaggia e mare sono i primi di una lunga serie di interessi.
Costa ed entroterra si muovono in sinergia per offrire ai visitatori nuove esperienze ed opportunità. Cosa troverai in questo territorio? Piccoli centri storici, musei, siti archeologici, ambienti naturali, un sistema di imprese agricole in cui potrai degustare i prodotti tipici di queste zone.
Ciò che ancor più valorizza il territorio è la scelta della fruizione lenta, è così che la città e suoi dintorni non vengono percepiti come separati ma piuttosto come un unicum.
Built in 1458, the Church of St. John the Baptist is located in the area of Settimo. The land for its construction was donated by Giovanni Battista Banchiani from San Vito and Daniele di Toffolo donated land to maintain the resident priest.
Inside the church of St. John the Baptist are “The Adoration of the Magi” and “The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian and Saint Anthony Abbot”, both by Gian Francesco del Zotto, known as da Tolmezzo; the “Madonna del Latte” by a pupil of the Pordenone, Calderari, and “Stories of the Baptist” by Cristoforo Diana.
On the main altar is a particularly fine “Virgin and Child with Saints John the Baptist and Mark”, by Alessandro Varotari, known as il Padovanino.
This is a continuous, open space gallery. It is located near the Mills; in a very small, intimate space. It continually combines different projects and influences, with all kinds of installations and painting. It is managed by the Porto dei Benandanti Arts Association.
The facade of the Church of St. Biagio is in Renaissance style. However, in 1937, it collapsed and was rebuilt in a classical, neo-Palladian style. The current church has three naves and was completed at the end of the last century.
Inside is a marble baptismal font made by Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte in 1486 and an altarpiece of the crucifixion by Gregorio Lazzarini. The latter is a fine painting that effectively renders the dramatic tension of the event.
The parish church of St. Vitale dates back to the 15th century, but it was rebuilt in the 17th century and restored in 1946.
During restoration in 1763 an octagonal pinnacle surmounted by another pinnacle was added. Inside there is a monumental main altar, an architrave structure with a coffered ceiling, tympanum and lateral niches, the work of the stonemason Rinaldo from Portogruaro. The antependium has a bas-relief of Christ and two angels in symmetrical movement.
The altar originally contained an altarpiece of St. Vitale, now probably substituted with a copy. The bell tower is from the 16th century, and was probably built on a previous military tower.
San Michele al Tagliamento was virtually rebuilt after the Second World War. Among the various restorations is the little Church of St. Elizabeth of the Agnolina, inside which are two frescoes that date back to the 16th century, showing the Blessed Virgin of the Graces and the Annunciation with the Trinity.
The museum was created by a group of enthusiasts from the town, the municipality offered its full support and the Fossalta Ethnographic Museum was thus born in 1990.
It is a repository of the trades, uses and customs of local people in the first half of the 20th century, including the main artisan activities in the area, like that of the stonemason, blacksmith, shoemaker and tailor, etc. There are also external spaces divided into a portico, farmyard, sottoportico and cellar.
There are extremely valuable reconstructions of farming environments of the era, together with special features like the lighting, recreated using original materials, old dishes, bracket lights, woven electric wires and porcelain insulators etc.
This contains material and reconstructs rural environments of the 20th century. It contains evidence of rural life in Concordia, which has always been a community linked to agriculture and fishing, due to its close relationship with the river Lemene that runs through the town. There is also equipment, photographs and models from the agricultural life of days gone by, a living testimony of what we once were.
The Dominican convent complex passed into private hands in the 19th century, purchased in lots by families whose names survive: Palazzo Marzin, Palazzo Mainardi and Palazzo Cecchini. Interesting 19th century frescoes adorn the interiors of Palazzo Cecchini, with episodes ranging from allegorical and patriotic scenes to grotesques and landscapes with a Pompeian and neo-Gothic flavour.
The ancient church of Fossalta, founded around the year 1000, was demolished in 1893. The new church was designed in 1892 by engineer Federico Berchet, followed by architect Domenico Rupolo, who completed the work.
The “domo de Fossalta” (Fossalta cathedral) was completed in 1896. There is still a great deal of work to finish and over the years the two large marble altars of the Holy Virgin of the Belt and of St. Biagio and the altar were placed in the lateral transepts.
The completion of the new main altar, also designed by Rupolo, completed the choir stalls and the upper part of the apse, right above the Lugugnana Canal, together with the construction of two lateral sacristies.
Portogruaro This is housed in the Villa Comunale, a lovely 16th century building by Bergamasco. It was opened in 1976 as the “Michele Gortani” museum with 10 display cases. Today there are 25 cases housing around 1500 fossils. They range from the lower Palaeolithic era to the appearance of man. Most come from Veneto, Fruili and Carnia.
The Zignago Industrial Group was founded in the ‘30s by Count Gaetano Marzotto, an entrepreneur who was head of the Valdagno (VI) textile group set up in the 19th century by his grandfather Luigi. Count Marzotto acquired an estate of over 1,000 hectares in the area of Villanova, a hamlet in the municipality of Fossalta di Portogruaro. Here the new agricultural centre gave an enormous impetus to the local Fossalta productive framework, managing companies according to the model of the social town of Valdagno, creating homes for workers, a nursery school, a hotel, a park, two tennis courts, a boules court, a skating rink, a Carabinieri barracks, a hospital and a textiles school. The Marzotto family are still the owners of Zignago Santa Margherita Industries today, including a glassworks, flax mill and wineries in Villanova.
Excavation in Concordia began in the last century. A Roman bridge was found under the town and a 4th-5th century B.C. burial ground known as the soldier’s burial ground was discovered on the left of the River Lemene.
In 1983 remains of the Baths were brought to light and, in the square in front of the cathedral, remains were discovered of homes with drains and floors, as well as a part of the Decumanus Maximus, the main street of the town.
The via dei Pozzi Romani (a side street of via S.Pietro) saw the discovery of two Roman wells.
This was the first sanctuary built in Italy in honour of the Holy Virgin, known as the “Madonna of Fatima”.
Work began in 1947 on land donated by Count Gaetano Marzotto, on the outskirts of the town of Portogruaro, along the Treviso-Portogruaro state highway. The foundations of the church and the convent were laid on 13th September 1949 and excavation began two days later.
The sanctuary was consecrated by Bishop Vittorio De Zanche on 13th May 1954. Since 1999, the convent adjacent to the sanctuary has been the home of the Centre for Evangelisation of the Capuchins of Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia.
This was built in the mid-12th century then restored from 1252-56. After 1281 it took the name of the St. Francis Gate, after the adjoining church of the same name. It was also restored in the mid-16th century when the podestà Giorgio Gradenigo had what is now via Martiri paved. Its current name, Porta San Gottardo, recalls another church, which was originally outside the gate, on the site of the present Care Home for the Elderly.
Portogruaro town hall was erected in two different periods. The central part was built in 1265. Initially it reunited the original and free citizens of Portogruaro in a general assembly and later became the headquarters for meetings of the Maggio Consiglio, (The May Council) with 15 aristocratic members of 25 years of age or more.
This appointed the Podestà (a rare privilege for a Municipality, granted by Bishop Tisone da Camino). In 1371 the Palace caught fire and between 1372 and 1380 a new loggia was built with Ghibelline battlements.
The two lateral wings were built in the 16th century. In 1848 the building was partly decorated in “questionable Gothic style” and in 1887 the prison was moved to the ground floor of its new headquarters in via Seminario.
The Gaspari Temple is a funerary temple that houses the remains of Gaspare Luigi Gaspari, his son, and wife Rosa de Egregis Gaspari. Designed by architect Andrea Scala from Udine, the temple is one of the best examples of Neo-Classicism in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
It has a quadrilateral central body and has the three apses on three sides. The facade is in Neo-Classical style and it is covered by a large centre cupola with three semi-cupola covering the three apses. The Gaspari Temple has been declared a building of special interest by a Ministerial Decree.
On an octagonal base, next to the Palazzo Municipale, is the ancient well of the cranes, a symbol of Portogruaro. The well is the work of Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte, who completed it in 1494. The two cranes are the work of Valentino Turchetto, a sculptor from Portogruaro, who created them in 1928. The previous cranes were removed during the Austrian invasion in 1917 to make cannons.
My tady v Bibione víme, co si žádá vaše telo, ale i vaše duše, a proto se postaráme o obojí! Chcete pokracovat ve svých nedelních setkáních i behem dovolené?
Tohle je stránka je urcena vám, kdo hledáte informace o náboženských obradech v italštine, nemcine polštine nebo slovenštine.
- Farnost: S. Maria Assunta (Via Antares, 18)
Farár: Vena don Andrea
Telefon: +39 0431 43178
Fax: +39 0431 43178
Letní obrady: všední dny: v 8.00, v 19.00 hod / sobota: v 19.00 hod. / nedele v 7.30, 09.00, v 11.30, v 21.00 hod (Červenec a srpen).
Deutsche Messe Sonntag: 10.15 Uhr.
Sv. Omsa v Slovenskom Jazyku Sobota: Hodina 20.15 Kostol.
Msza Sw. Po Polsku: Niedziela, godz 20.00.
- Chiesa di Santo Stefano (Via delle Colonie 3/A)
- Cappella Maria Regina della Pace (Centro Pastorale "Pasotto") (Via Capricorno ovest 18/A, Lido dei Pini)
- Cappella San Pietro (Via Puccini, 30020, Lido del Sole)
- Kaple Sant'Antonio Via degli Asfodeli, Bibione Pineda
Bližší informace o porádání mší svatých a o mších v cizím jazyce najdete na webových stránkách : www.parrocchia-bibione.org
The Apostolorum Maior Basilica, under the present cathedral, is part of the complex archaeological area of piazza Costantini. It was erected on the remains of warehouses linked to homes from the 1st century A.D. to house the reliquaries of several saints.
This was built in 1592 at the behest of monsignor Matteo Sanudi, Marquis of Cordovado, who accepted the request of a woman (and of the local community) who was the protagonist of an extraordinary and miraculous event: the apparition of the Virgin Mary who requested that a church be built and dedicated to her.
The Sanctuary was completed in 1602 and consecrated on the first of May the following year. The fame of the graces and miracles spread beyond Veneto, as far as Austria, from which dozens of the faithful came on pilgrimage.
The main altar has an image of the Virgin Mary by Andrea Bortolotti, known as “il Brunello”.