Bibione több területből összekötött felépítésének köszönhetően teljeskörű nyaralást élvezhetsz, amelyben a strand és a tenger a lehetőségeknek csak a kezdetét jelentik.
A tengerpart és a szárazföld együttesen bűvölik el a látogatókat és nyújtanak új élményeket és lehetőségeket. Mivel találkozhatsz? Történelmi, kis városközpontok, régészeti helyek, természetes környezet, mezőgazdasági vállalkozások olyan rendszere, ahol a helyi termékek meg is kóstolhatók.
A térséget még értékesebbé a nyugodt ritmusú „lassú” élvezete teszi, amelynek köszönhetően a város és a környéke nem különálló, hanem egy egészet alkot.
San Michele al Tagliamento was virtually rebuilt after the Second World War. Among the various restorations is the little Church of St. Elizabeth of the Agnolina, inside which are two frescoes that date back to the 16th century, showing the Blessed Virgin of the Graces and the Annunciation with the Trinity.
Excavation in Concordia began in the last century. A Roman bridge was found under the town and a 4th-5th century B.C. burial ground known as the soldier’s burial ground was discovered on the left of the River Lemene.
In 1983 remains of the Baths were brought to light and, in the square in front of the cathedral, remains were discovered of homes with drains and floors, as well as a part of the Decumanus Maximus, the main street of the town.
The via dei Pozzi Romani (a side street of via S.Pietro) saw the discovery of two Roman wells.
This is a continuous, open space gallery. It is located near the Mills; in a very small, intimate space. It continually combines different projects and influences, with all kinds of installations and painting. It is managed by the Porto dei Benandanti Arts Association.
The typical Mills of St. Andrew (named after the town district in which they are located) are part of Portogruaro’s ancient heritage, which are highlighted by the setting of the historic centre. They were cited in a papal bull of 1186 as “Portum de Gruario cum molendinis”. They were initially used for milling and today have been converted into an art gallery.
They host exhibition openings and prestigious cultural evenings.
The Zignago Industrial Group was founded in the ‘30s by Count Gaetano Marzotto, an entrepreneur who was head of the Valdagno (VI) textile group set up in the 19th century by his grandfather Luigi. Count Marzotto acquired an estate of over 1,000 hectares in the area of Villanova, a hamlet in the municipality of Fossalta di Portogruaro. Here the new agricultural centre gave an enormous impetus to the local Fossalta productive framework, managing companies according to the model of the social town of Valdagno, creating homes for workers, a nursery school, a hotel, a park, two tennis courts, a boules court, a skating rink, a Carabinieri barracks, a hospital and a textiles school. The Marzotto family are still the owners of Zignago Santa Margherita Industries today, including a glassworks, flax mill and wineries in Villanova.
The San Stene Castrum has a thousand-year-old history. The first papal bull citing the Castle of San Stino dates back to 1186. In 1388 it was conquered and set on fire by the Venetians, who nevertheless over the years transformed it into a sumptuous home for noble Venetian families. Originally it probably had towers that no longer exist. The Castle is currently owned by the Tonini family.
Bibionéban tudjuk, hogy a testednek és lelkednek mire van szüksége, ezért is gondoskodunk mindkettorol. Nem szeretnél lemondani a vasárnapi misérol nyaralás közben sem?
Ezen az oldalon olaszul és németül, lengyelül és szlovákul tartott vallási ünnepségekrol találsz információt.
Az egyházközségi templom:
- Egyházközség: S. Maria Assunta (Via Antares, 18)
Lelkész: Vena don Andrea
Nyári mise: hétköznap: 18:00 órakor – csütörtökön 8:00 órakor / szombaton: 18:00 órakor / vasárnap 09:00 és 11:00 órakor.
A nyáron is nyitva tartott kápolnák:
- Santo Stefano templom (Via delle Colonie 3/A)
- Maria Regina della Pace kápolna („Pasotto” lelkészközpont) (Via Capricorno ovest 18/A, Lido dei Pini)
- San Pietro kápolna (Via Puccini, 30020, Lido del Sole)
- Sant'Antonio kápolna (Via degli Asfodeli, Bibione Pineda)
Ha az idegen nyelven tartott szent misékre vonatkozó információra van szükséged, akkor keresd fel a www.parrocchia-bibione.org oldalt
A nyáron is nyitva tartott kápolnák:
- Bibione Pineda, Sant’Antonio (Via Baseleghe, 13)
Hétköznap: nincs szentmise
Szombaton: 19:00 órakor
Vasárnap: 8:00 és 10:30 órakor
- Lido del Sole, S. Pietro (Via Vivaldi)
Hétköznap: 10:30 órakor
- Lido dei Pini, Regina della Pace ( Via Lira)
Hétköznap: nincs szentmise
Szombaton 19:00 órakor
Vasárnap: 9:00 órakor
- Bibione, „Santo Stefano” via delle Colonie
Szeptemberig tartanak Szentmisét idegen nyelven.
Szentmise szeptember után
A nyáron is nyitva tartott kápolnákban tartott szentmisék megszunnek (Lido del Sole, Bibione Pineda, Lido dei Pini)
Hétköznap: 8:00 órakor szeptemberig és 18:00 órakor
Szombaton: 18:00 órakor
Vasárnap: 9:00, 11:00, 18:00 órakor (szeptemberig)
The Apostolorum Maior Basilica, under the present cathedral, is part of the complex archaeological area of piazza Costantini. It was erected on the remains of warehouses linked to homes from the 1st century A.D. to house the reliquaries of several saints.
This is housed in the St. Agnes’ Tower in the historic centre of Portogruaro. The Town Museum, opened in 1999, reconstructs the story of the town from the 12th century to the 20th century, highlighting and exploring the various aspects of public, private, civic and religious life in the town through the relics contained there. It contains many stone crests of noble families from Portogruaro, statues, libation dishes, inscriptions and ceramics. There are also fine 19th and 20th century prints, including a portrait of Quintino Sella as a member of the Accademia dei Lincei in 1877.
Lino Grando has always loved local memorabilia and other objects and has an extraordinary collection of furnishings, knick knacks and objects from the daily lives of our ancestors. Giannino Fontanel’s private museum is an extraordinary example of a historic reconstruction of the First World War. Inside are thousands of objects, from uniforms to camp utensils. It is a monument to our history.
The ancient church of Fossalta, founded around the year 1000, was demolished in 1893. The new church was designed in 1892 by engineer Federico Berchet, followed by architect Domenico Rupolo, who completed the work.
The “domo de Fossalta” (Fossalta cathedral) was completed in 1896. There is still a great deal of work to finish and over the years the two large marble altars of the Holy Virgin of the Belt and of St. Biagio and the altar were placed in the lateral transepts.
The completion of the new main altar, also designed by Rupolo, completed the choir stalls and the upper part of the apse, right above the Lugugnana Canal, together with the construction of two lateral sacristies.
This was designed by the architect Balestra and was the property of the Mocenigo family until the eve of the First World War, then passing into the hands of the Mayer family from Trieste, to the Sinigallia and the Gandolfi. To the left of the entrance is a tall rice stack, powered by a wheel placed on an artificial canal, which is now no longer in use. Today the building is the property of the ATER, which has carried out extensive restoration and has transformed it into a private residence.
St. Agnes’ Gate was built in the 12th century. It is owned by the Municipality of Portogruaro. Various restorations have taken place over the centuries, from the 16th century onwards, when podestà Girolamo Zorzi had pavement laid down from the tower to the bishop’s palace.
The noble homes of Portogruaro frame the historic centre and embellish its architectural beauty. The most important include the 15th century Palazzo de Götzen, Casa Longo, with its important decorative compositions, Palazzetto Fratto, which also hosted Ippolito Nievo, Palazzo Moro, with two elegant trifora, and Palazzo Muschietti, still embellished today by an external frieze featuring fruit under the eaves of the roof.
The landowners homes of Annone, including the famous Gianotto rural home, are decorated with frescoes inside the porticoes. The Gianotto rural home has frescoes dating back to the 16th century. There is also the important 17th century Villa Polvaro, located in Spadacenta.
This is without doubt the oldest church in Latisana. It was first mentioned in 1368. In the 18th century the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist underwent radical renovation, with the addition of Baroque elements to the facade. A few relics remain of the ancient church, probably in late-Romanesque style, including the whole frame of a rose window and its central keystone. The rose window elements are now displayed on the northern side of the church.
The countless manor houses in the area, inspired by or originating with the Venetians, are extremely well built and prestigious.
The most important:
include Villa Rubin, built in the 18th century by the Papadopoli, with a square Venetian plan over three floors;
Villa Migotto, featuring elegant stone cornices;/p>
Villa Murador, with an elegant balcony on which there are two mono spheres separated by a little column and a central salon illuminated by double lancet windows with semi-circular arches and exposed stone balconies;
Villa Migotto, where all the windows of the piano nobile have archivolts and the cornice of the eaves has a modilion;
Villa Gubitta, which dates back to the 16th-17th centuries;
Villa Correr Agazzi, which has recently been restored and is suitable for hosting all kinds of events;
Villa Piva, set in the centre of a large agricultural estate.
Inaugurated in 1984, the museum houses a large part of the memorabilia of Ippolito Nievo, one of Italy’s most popular writers and the author of the novel “Confessions of an Italian”.
It contains around one hundred items, including a trunk and clothes belonging to the writer. The collection was initially made possible thanks to materials from the Castle of Colloredo of Montalbano, where it was originally housed. The castle was forced to remove these items due to the major earthquake that hit Friuli in 1976.
In the display cabinets of the “Ippolito Nievo” Museum in Fossalta di Portogruaro – housed in the Town Arts Centre – are all the editions of the aforementioned masterpiece and an original copy of the newspaper “Il Caffè”, signed by Nievo..
Built in 1458, the Church of St. John the Baptist is located in the area of Settimo. The land for its construction was donated by Giovanni Battista Banchiani from San Vito and Daniele di Toffolo donated land to maintain the resident priest.
Inside the church of St. John the Baptist are “The Adoration of the Magi” and “The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian and Saint Anthony Abbot”, both by Gian Francesco del Zotto, known as da Tolmezzo; the “Madonna del Latte” by a pupil of the Pordenone, Calderari, and “Stories of the Baptist” by Cristoforo Diana.
On the main altar is a particularly fine “Virgin and Child with Saints John the Baptist and Mark”, by Alessandro Varotari, known as il Padovanino.
St. Andrew’s Cathedral was built on the remains of three previous churches: St. Frances, St. Lazarus and St. James. Work began on 4th August 1793 and ended only in 1893. It was inaugurated in the same year by Bishop Carlo Fontanini, who consecrated this majestic Neo-Classical church.
The cathedral, with its three naves, is 55.07 metres long, 20.38 metres wide at the transept, 23.4 metres high at the central cupola and 19 metres high at the ceiling. In 1925 it was decorated by Tiburzio Donadon from Pordenone. It contains various fine works of art, including the “Holy Conversation” and the “Stories of St. Andrew” by Pomponio Amalteo, and the “St. Roch, and the “Resurrection Altarpiece” by Jacopo Negretti.
The “St. Thomas Altarpiece” by Cima da Conegliano, which was originally housed in the cathedral, was sold at a time when money was short for 1800 pounds to the British Museum. The bell tower, which is currently 59 metres high was originally 47 metres. The facade was renovated in 1879, together with the pinnacle.