Cart
Cart

Látnivalók

Map view
Found 80 results
Map view
Lista
Lista
Rács
The first surrounding wall of the abbey was built in the 10th century, after the devastation caused by the Magyars.
The facade is dominated by a fresco representing the lion of St. Mark, dating back to the late 15th century. Below it is a bas-relief with the crest of cardinal Grimani , to the left is a fresco where the Grimani crest is repeated and to the right there is a fresco of a crest with a cross, whose ownership is unknown.
Beyond the entry tower you access a large courtyard that has recently been paved, onto which all the main buildings of the abbey complex look. There is also a brick bell tower here.




Részletek
Inaugurated in 1984, the museum houses a large part of the memorabilia of Ippolito Nievo, one of Italy’s most popular writers and the author of the novel “Confessions of an Italian”.
It contains around one hundred items, including a trunk and clothes belonging to the writer. The collection was initially made possible thanks to materials from the Castle of Colloredo of Montalbano, where it was originally housed. The castle was forced to remove these items due to the major earthquake that hit Friuli in 1976.
In the display cabinets of the “Ippolito Nievo” Museum in Fossalta di Portogruaro – housed in the Town Arts Centre – are all the editions of the aforementioned masterpiece and an original copy of the newspaper “Il Caffè”, signed by Nievo..




Részletek
St. Agnes’ Gate was built in the 12th century. It is owned by the Municipality of Portogruaro. Various restorations have taken place over the centuries, from the 16th century onwards, when podestà Girolamo Zorzi had pavement laid down from the tower to the bishop’s palace. 

Részletek
 This was built in 1592 at the behest of monsignor Matteo Sanudi, Marquis of Cordovado, who accepted the request of a woman (and of the local community) who was the protagonist of an extraordinary and miraculous event: the apparition of the Virgin Mary who requested that a church be built and dedicated to her.
The Sanctuary was completed in 1602 and consecrated on the first of May the following year. The fame of the graces and miracles spread beyond Veneto, as far as Austria, from which dozens of the faithful came on pilgrimage.
The main altar has an image of the Virgin Mary by Andrea Bortolotti, known as “il Brunello”.















Részletek
The current cathedral is to all effects the last of a series of cathedrals that were built over time in Concordia Sagittaria. The first dates back to the late 15th century and was destroyed by the invasion of the Huns in 452.
The later cathedral was submerged when the River Lemene broke its banks in the mid-6th century. Other cathedrals were built in the 11th and 14th centuries.
The present construction dates back to 1466, and was commissioned by Bishop Antonio Feletto. It was completed in the 19th century, with the building of the choir stalls. At the beginning of the 20th century, during the bishopric of monsignor Francesco Isola, the present facade was built and the Martyrs’ Chapel was added, with the crypt in which their reliquaries are preserved.
The exterior of the church has a walled facade in exposed brick. In the centre of the Romanesque façade is the portal, surmounted by a circular rose window. Each of the two lateral naves has a single lancet window. On the right hand side of the church is a 12th century bell tower, 28 metres high, with two tiers of mullioned windows on each facade, and the baptistery with the layout of a Greek cross and a small cupola.
The exterior of the Gothic-style apse is decorated with another four mullioned windows. The interior of the cathedral is in the form of a Latin cross, with three naves separated by two lines of rounded arches resting on quadrangular pillars with semi-columns. In the Martyrs’ Chapel, enlarged at the beginning of the 20th century by the future cardinal Celso Benigno Luigi Costantini, is an altarpiece by Alessandro Varotari, known as “il Padovanino”.


Részletek
Manapság egy vidámparkban töltött este kicsit olyan, mintha a múltba kerültünk volna egy idogéppel, és egy szempillantás alatt olyan érzésünk van, mint amikor régen a szabadban töltött ido volt gyerekként a leheto legszebb.
A Luna Park egy autentikus szenzoriális élmény, színes fényeivel, játékot kíséro zenével, a csokoládé és vattacukor illatával, valami, ami a legkisebbeket egész életükre megigézi.
Bibionéban nyaralsz? Olyan vidámparkot keresel, ahol a gyerekek ugyanúgy szórakozhatnak, mint te gyerekkorodban? Gyere, vár a bibionei Luna Park Adriatico! Nagy parkról beszélünk: 12 ezer négyzetméter, 65 játékkal! 
A játékok
Minden életkornak megfelelo körhinta, a kicsiknek lovakkal, kis kalózhajókkal, van itt kenu, minimotor, repülogép, kisvonat, mini-dodzsem, csúszda és sok más érdekesség, ahol a gyerekek önállóan, anyu és apu felügyelete mellett szórakozhatnak. A felnottek sem maradnak szórakozási lehetoség nélkül, van itt repülo ketrec, gokart és (ha bírod) fire bat. A gyerekek és a felnottek ezután kipróbálhatják az ijazás muvészetét, a hattyú-halászatot, a szerencsekereket és a gyurudobálást is. Van itt olyan érdekesség, amire kicsik és nagyok is felszállhatnak, és együtt szórakozhatnak, mint a szellemvasút, az óriáskerék, vicces tükrök és hullámvasút.
Hol
A Luna Park adriatico a Piactéren a Via del Saggitario utcán van, amely a város fobb utcáiról könnyen elérheto. Az autóval érkezoket nagyméretu parkoló várja.
Engedmények és Kapcsolat
A www.lunaparkadriatico.com oldalon lépj a „Promozioni” fülre: itt letöltheted, kinyomtathatod és kivághatod, a pénztárnál pedig felmutathatod a különbözo játékok engedményes élvezetére feljogosító kuponokat..
Részletek
This was the first sanctuary built in Italy in honour of the Holy Virgin, known as the “Madonna of Fatima”.
Work began in 1947 on land donated by Count Gaetano Marzotto, on the outskirts of the town of Portogruaro, along the Treviso-Portogruaro state highway. The foundations of the church and the convent were laid on 13th September 1949 and excavation began two days later.
The sanctuary was consecrated by Bishop Vittorio De Zanche on 13th May 1954. Since 1999, the convent adjacent to the sanctuary has been the home of the Centre for Evangelisation of the Capuchins of Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia.







Részletek
 Portogruaro town hall was erected in two different periods. The central part was built in 1265. Initially it reunited the original and free citizens of Portogruaro in a general assembly and later became the headquarters for meetings of the Maggio Consiglio, (The May Council) with 15 aristocratic members of 25 years of age or more.
This appointed the Podestà (a rare privilege for a Municipality, granted by Bishop Tisone da Camino). In 1371 the Palace caught fire and between 1372 and 1380 a new loggia was built with Ghibelline battlements.
The two lateral wings were built in the 16th century. In 1848 the building was partly decorated in “questionable Gothic style” and in 1887 the prison was moved to the ground floor of its new headquarters in via Seminario.


Részletek
The Museum was founded in 1885 and named the National Museum of Concordia to underline its close relationship with the nearby archaeological area of Concordia Sagittaria. It was headed by Dario Bertolini, who first organised the archaeological material in the building. Most of the materials are relics discovered between 1873 and 1882 in the vast archaeological area of Concordia Sagittaria; above all the burial site from the late Roman Age.

Részletek
This was built in the mid-12th century then restored from 1252-56. After 1281 it took the name of the St. Francis Gate, after the adjoining church of the same name. It was also restored in the mid-16th century when the podestà Giorgio Gradenigo had what is now via Martiri paved. Its current name, Porta San Gottardo, recalls another church, which was originally outside the gate, on the site of the present Care Home for the Elderly. 

Részletek
This is housed in the St. Agnes’ Tower in the historic centre of Portogruaro. The Town Museum, opened in 1999, reconstructs the story of the town from the 12th century to the 20th century, highlighting and exploring the various aspects of public, private, civic and religious life in the town through the relics contained there. It contains many stone crests of noble families from Portogruaro, statues, libation dishes, inscriptions and ceramics. There are also fine 19th and 20th century prints, including a portrait of Quintino Sella as a member of the Accademia dei Lincei in 1877. 

Részletek
Hol találkoznak össze különbözo emberek és elemek, életrevaló és családias hangulatban?
Hát persze: a piacon!
A város szíve és lelke.
Már a régi idoktol kezdve energetikus helynek számít, amely egy helység lakosait életre kelti és megmozgatja, a hagyományaik és az életformájuk közepén.
Ezért a városba érkezo turisták alig várják, hogy kimenjenek a piacra, és elkeveredjenek a helyiekkel, bekukkantsanak a heti kínálatba, valami jó vásárra leljenek, vagy elbeszélgessenek a kofákkal. Megkóstolhatjátok a helyi, tipikus ételeket, választhattok a halpiac legjava, vagy a bazárok és ruhák között.
Néha még ennél is élénkebb és ünnepiesebb a légkör, utcai zenészek fuvoláznak és harmonikáznak, és bohócok szórakoztatják a gyerekeket.
Bibionéban a heti piacra sok olasz és külföldi látogat el, szívesen járnak ide a párok, a kisgyerekes családok a nagyszülokkel, a barátok, és a kutyasétáltatók is.
Várunk a bibionei piacon keddenként 08:00 és 13:00 óra között a Piazza Mercato és Sagittario utca sarkán. Vigyázat: autentikus és ragályos!



Részletek