Cart
Cart

Zajímavá místa

Map view
Found 80 results
Map view
Seznam
Seznam
Mřížka
The arch, which was rebuilt in 2014 after years of relative abandonment, is known as the Arco del Fondaco “de’ Todeschi” and represents Portogruaro’s commercial vocation and, in general, the town’s fundamental role at the time of the Venetian Republic. The original building had three naves divided into two courtyards and was located in the San Giovanni area. The Arco del Fondaco is made of large blocks of Istrian stone, surmounted by a trabeation with the lion of St. Mark in the centre. In 2014 it was restored to its ancient splendour and placed in Piazza Marinetti, in one of the historic entrances to the town.

Podrobnosti
The ancient church of Fossalta, founded around the year 1000, was demolished in 1893. The new church was designed in 1892 by engineer Federico Berchet, followed by architect Domenico Rupolo, who completed the work.
The “domo de Fossalta” (Fossalta cathedral) was completed in 1896. There is still a great deal of work to finish and over the years the two large marble altars of the Holy Virgin of the Belt and of St. Biagio and the altar were placed in the lateral transepts.
The completion of the new main altar, also designed by Rupolo, completed the choir stalls and the upper part of the apse, right above the Lugugnana Canal, together with the construction of two lateral sacristies.


Podrobnosti
The shape of the track, its length (over 1200 meters) and width (from 8.50 to 10.50 meters), the escape routes, the 17,000 square meters paddock, with over 200 pitches with facilities, the parking capacity, the infrastructure and services for the races are widely dimensioned according to the international regulations of the ACI SPORT ASN (in category A) and CIK-FIA ASN. To note that the building, has a length of 100 m, a total volume of about 10,000 cubic meters and a floor area of 1,500 square meters. on the ground floor and as many on the first floor. The building is used as a ticket office, emergency room, shop kart field, warehouse for rental vehicles, workshop, large storage carts for customers, walk to the timekeepers and speaker, services for the public and the drivers, driving school , large meeting room, bar, pizzeria - snack bar.

Our vehicles
At the International Circuit Friuli Venezia Giulia you can find the best resources on the market to guarantee maximum enjoyment in total safety. The rental karts to the public service can count on 20 vehicles with engines Subaru 4-stroke 270 cc and 3 Vehicles tandem with a 270 cc Honda .
Podrobnosti
The first surrounding wall of the abbey was built in the 10th century, after the devastation caused by the Magyars.
The facade is dominated by a fresco representing the lion of St. Mark, dating back to the late 15th century. Below it is a bas-relief with the crest of cardinal Grimani , to the left is a fresco where the Grimani crest is repeated and to the right there is a fresco of a crest with a cross, whose ownership is unknown.
Beyond the entry tower you access a large courtyard that has recently been paved, onto which all the main buildings of the abbey complex look. There is also a brick bell tower here.




Podrobnosti
This is housed in the St. Agnes’ Tower in the historic centre of Portogruaro. The Town Museum, opened in 1999, reconstructs the story of the town from the 12th century to the 20th century, highlighting and exploring the various aspects of public, private, civic and religious life in the town through the relics contained there. It contains many stone crests of noble families from Portogruaro, statues, libation dishes, inscriptions and ceramics. There are also fine 19th and 20th century prints, including a portrait of Quintino Sella as a member of the Accademia dei Lincei in 1877. 

Podrobnosti
This is without doubt the oldest church in Latisana. It was first mentioned in 1368. In the 18th century the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist underwent radical renovation, with the addition of Baroque elements to the facade. A few relics remain of the ancient church, probably in late-Romanesque style, including the whole frame of a rose window and its central keystone. The rose window elements are now displayed on the northern side of the church.
Podrobnosti
This contains material and reconstructs rural environments of the 20th century. It contains evidence of rural life in Concordia, which has always been a community linked to agriculture and fishing, due to its close relationship with the river Lemene that runs through the town. There is also equipment, photographs and models from the agricultural life of days gone by, a living testimony of what we once were.







Podrobnosti
The Gaspari Temple is a funerary temple that houses the remains of Gaspare Luigi Gaspari, his son, and wife Rosa de Egregis Gaspari. Designed by architect Andrea Scala from Udine, the temple is one of the best examples of Neo-Classicism in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
It has a quadrilateral central body and has the three apses on three sides. The facade is in Neo-Classical style and it is covered by a large centre cupola with three semi-cupola covering the three apses. The Gaspari Temple has been declared a building of special interest by a Ministerial Decree.

Podrobnosti
This was designed by the architect Balestra and was the property of the Mocenigo family until the eve of the First World War, then passing into the hands of the Mayer family from Trieste, to the Sinigallia and the Gandolfi. To the left of the entrance is a tall rice stack, powered by a wheel placed on an artificial canal, which is now no longer in use. Today the building is the property of the ATER, which has carried out extensive restoration and has transformed it into a private residence.

Podrobnosti
This was built in the mid-12th century then restored from 1252-56. After 1281 it took the name of the St. Francis Gate, after the adjoining church of the same name. It was also restored in the mid-16th century when the podestà Giorgio Gradenigo had what is now via Martiri paved. Its current name, Porta San Gottardo, recalls another church, which was originally outside the gate, on the site of the present Care Home for the Elderly. 

Podrobnosti
The current cathedral is to all effects the last of a series of cathedrals that were built over time in Concordia Sagittaria. The first dates back to the late 15th century and was destroyed by the invasion of the Huns in 452.
The later cathedral was submerged when the River Lemene broke its banks in the mid-6th century. Other cathedrals were built in the 11th and 14th centuries.
The present construction dates back to 1466, and was commissioned by Bishop Antonio Feletto. It was completed in the 19th century, with the building of the choir stalls. At the beginning of the 20th century, during the bishopric of monsignor Francesco Isola, the present facade was built and the Martyrs’ Chapel was added, with the crypt in which their reliquaries are preserved.
The exterior of the church has a walled facade in exposed brick. In the centre of the Romanesque façade is the portal, surmounted by a circular rose window. Each of the two lateral naves has a single lancet window. On the right hand side of the church is a 12th century bell tower, 28 metres high, with two tiers of mullioned windows on each facade, and the baptistery with the layout of a Greek cross and a small cupola.
The exterior of the Gothic-style apse is decorated with another four mullioned windows. The interior of the cathedral is in the form of a Latin cross, with three naves separated by two lines of rounded arches resting on quadrangular pillars with semi-columns. In the Martyrs’ Chapel, enlarged at the beginning of the 20th century by the future cardinal Celso Benigno Luigi Costantini, is an altarpiece by Alessandro Varotari, known as “il Padovanino”.


Podrobnosti
Il Ristorante “Ai Casoni”, affacciato sulla grande laguna situata nei pressi di Porto Baseleghe, è in grado di offrire tradizione, storia, eleganza e fascino per ogni tipo di occasione…....un appuntamento unico che nessuno dovrebbe farsi mancare.
I casoni, tipica abitazione in legno costruita con canna palustre dei pescatori della laguna veneta, completano il fascino di uno straordinario paradiso naturale, rendendolo unico nel suo genere L’incanto dell’ambiente, immerso nella suggestività dei particolari profumi e colori, fu motivo d'ispirazione per pittori e poeti. I casoni, infatti, divennero mete preferite da Hemingway durante molti suoi soggiorni estivi.
L’ atmosfera, dalla luce morbida e rilassante, rende l’ambiente gradevolmente piacevole, situazione ideale per gustare piatti unici e raffinati, accompagnati dal sapore di ottimi vini della cultura regionale e nazionale.
Il Ristorante "Ai Casoni" saprà incantare i suoi ospiti con gustosi piatti a base di pesce che faranno riscoprire gli antichi sapori custoditi nel tempo.
Inoltre, l’eccellente enoteca saprà proporre il giusto abbinamento con i migliori vini….. testimoni silenti di esperienze uniche.

Ai Casoni, il tramonto corteggia la laguna...Son mille anni che giocano, e non sono mai stanchi….

Punto di incontro esclusivo dove il tempo si è fermato per lasciare spazio alla seduzione della laguna.

Ambiente intimo ed elegante inserito in una location assolutamente unica.

Per godersi un fresco aperitivo all’aperto nella splendida terrazza affacciata sull’acqua, all’ora del tramonto.

Per una romantica cena sotto la magia di un cielo stellato, nell’ esclusivo tavolo sull’acqua, illuminati solamente dalla tenue luce di una lanterna.

La specialità è il pesce fresco del nostro mare, unico ingrediente di alta qualità presente nelle ricette fedeli alle tradizioni del territorio, ma rinnovate con la fantasia e la professionalità dei nostri cuochi.

E’ il buono che nasce rispettando la natura, esaltando la genuinità delle materie prime e dei prodotti locali.


Un’atmosfera raffinata nella sua semplicità.


“La lingua non è sufficiente a dire, e la mano a scrivere, tutte le meraviglie del mare.” (Cristoforo Colombo)
…noi ve le faremo assaporare…


Semplici parole non sono in grado di descrivere le emozioni che la laguna
può suscitare.


Mangiare è uno dei quattro scopi della vita...
quali siano gli altri tre, nessuno lo ha mai saputo.
(antico proverbio)
Podrobnosti
The parish church of St. Vitale dates back to the 15th century, but it was rebuilt in the 17th century and restored in 1946.
During restoration in 1763 an octagonal pinnacle surmounted by another pinnacle was added. Inside there is a monumental main altar, an architrave structure with a coffered ceiling, tympanum and lateral niches, the work of the stonemason Rinaldo from Portogruaro. The antependium has a bas-relief of Christ and two angels in symmetrical movement.
The altar originally contained an altarpiece of St. Vitale, now probably substituted with a copy. The bell tower is from the 16th century, and was probably built on a previous military tower.
Podrobnosti
This was the first sanctuary built in Italy in honour of the Holy Virgin, known as the “Madonna of Fatima”.
Work began in 1947 on land donated by Count Gaetano Marzotto, on the outskirts of the town of Portogruaro, along the Treviso-Portogruaro state highway. The foundations of the church and the convent were laid on 13th September 1949 and excavation began two days later.
The sanctuary was consecrated by Bishop Vittorio De Zanche on 13th May 1954. Since 1999, the convent adjacent to the sanctuary has been the home of the Centre for Evangelisation of the Capuchins of Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia.







Podrobnosti
It is the bike path parallel to the beach, safe for children, and accessible to everybody, which crosses the entire Bibione coast from east to west.

To divide the cycle path from the pedestrian one there are flowers and shrubs, so from spring to summer, different blooms color the flowerbeds,
and their scent is mixed with the air rich in sea salt.

The sections of pedestrian crossing to access the beach are numerous and well-marked, and there are accesses with slides, some with a high slope.

At the same time, there is a pedestrian pathway where manual wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs and electric scooters can pass.
Podrobnosti
The Portogruaro Municipal Contemporary Art Gallery dates back to just after the Second World War. It has hosted exhibitions by internationally
famous artists like De Pisis, Carena, Guttuso, Saetti, Guidi, Afro, Vedova and Springolo.

Podrobnosti