Widok mapy

Ostatnio widziane

Porta San Giovanni (St. John’s Gate)
Borgo San giovanni, 30026 Portogruaro, Italia ( 650 m od centrum) - pokaż mapę

Opis

This was built around the mid-12th century and was once called Porta del Bando and then Porta S. Lazzaro (St. Lazarus’ Gate) after the lepers’ 
hospice of the same name, which was built in 1203 on what is now via Zappetti. It was restored in 1555-56 by podestà Girolamo Zorzi, as the inscription above the gate recalls.