Interesujące miejsca

Nalezené 89 výsledky
Zobrazit mapu
Seznam
Seznam
Mřížka
The latest discovery dates back to 2013. Two Roman sarcophagi were found outside what were once the ancient town walls. The monument, which is today temporarily housed under the Municipal Loggia, dates back to the late 2nd century A.D. It is made up of a podium in blocks of Calcare di Aurisina, originally with three levels.
The whole construction reached a height of 1.3 metres and had a perimeter base of 6.5 x 1.7 metres. At the top of the podium, as it was originally, the fragments of the two main sarcophagi in decorated preconnesio marble have been placed.
They were approximately 1.7 high and over 2 metres long and were demolished in ancient times.


Podrobnosti
This was designed by the architect Balestra and was the property of the Mocenigo family until the eve of the First World War, then passing into the hands of the Mayer family from Trieste, to the Sinigallia and the Gandolfi. To the left of the entrance is a tall rice stack, powered by a wheel placed on an artificial canal, which is now no longer in use. Today the building is the property of the ATER, which has carried out extensive restoration and has transformed it into a private residence.

Podrobnosti
Mezi rybami a mikroorganismy mužeme videt i tzv.tegnùe,skalní výchozy s ruzné morfologiemi a rozmeru, které jsou velmi casté práve na pobreží mezi Bibione a Caorle. Slovo tegnùe znamená v místním nárecí „tvrze- zákoutí“, jsou to prírodní prvky, které jsou predmetem nedávných studií a jsou považovány za „ostrovy“ biologické rozmanitosti. Již nekolik se uvažujeo zrízení morského parku v míste kde je nejvýznamnejší tegnaùou v Bibione, kde vytvorit chránenou krajinnou oblasti a aktivovat proces opetovného osídlení ryb, korýšu, medúz, huby a všeho, co je pro ttuto cást more typické. Na projektu  parku financovaném regionem Veneto se podílejí verejné, i soukromé instituce a nekteré sportovní asociace. Cílem je vytvorit oblast o rozloze približne 50 hektaru v hloubce od dvanácti do osmnácti metru. Je to zpusob jak ochránit delikátní morský ekosystém a umožnit návštevníkum jiný pohled na morskou krajinu.
Podrobnosti
The shape of the track, its length (over 1200 meters) and width (from 8.50 to 10.50 meters), the escape routes, the 17,000 square meters paddock, with over 200 pitches with facilities, the parking capacity, the infrastructure and services for the races are widely dimensioned according to the international regulations of the ACI SPORT ASN (in category A) and CIK-FIA ASN. To note that the building, has a length of 100 m, a total volume of about 10,000 cubic meters and a floor area of 1,500 square meters. on the ground floor and as many on the first floor. The building is used as a ticket office, emergency room, shop kart field, warehouse for rental vehicles, workshop, large storage carts for customers, walk to the timekeepers and speaker, services for the public and the drivers, driving school , large meeting room, bar, pizzeria - snack bar.

Our vehicles
At the International Circuit Friuli Venezia Giulia you can find the best resources on the market to guarantee maximum enjoyment in total safety. The rental karts to the public service can count on 20 vehicles with engines Subaru 4-stroke 270 cc and 3 Vehicles tandem with a 270 cc Honda .
Podrobnosti
Route SLOW / FAMILY

Start VIA PROCIONE IN BIBIONE

Lenght about 12 KM

Lasts about 1 H

Difficulty 12345

Type of ground ASPHALT, DIRT ROAD, DIRT PATHS, SAND

Boat connection -> X-RIVER Lignano and Bibione
Podrobnosti
This was built in the mid-12th century then restored from 1252-56. After 1281 it took the name of the St. Francis Gate, after the adjoining church of the same name. It was also restored in the mid-16th century when the podestà Giorgio Gradenigo had what is now via Martiri paved. Its current name, Porta San Gottardo, recalls another church, which was originally outside the gate, on the site of the present Care Home for the Elderly. 

Podrobnosti
The facade of the Church of St. Biagio is in Renaissance style. However, in 1937, it collapsed and was rebuilt in a classical, neo-Palladian style. The current church has three naves and was completed at the end of the last century.
Inside is a marble baptismal font made by Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte in 1486 and an altarpiece of the crucifixion by Gregorio Lazzarini. The latter is a fine painting that effectively renders the dramatic tension of the event.


Podrobnosti