Interesujące miejsca

Found 89 results
Map view
List
List
Grid
The San Stene Castrum has a thousand-year-old history. The first papal bull citing the Castle of San Stino dates back to 1186. In 1388 it was conquered and set on fire by the Venetians, who nevertheless over the years transformed it into a sumptuous home for noble Venetian families. Originally it probably had towers that no longer exist. The Castle is currently owned by the Tonini family.


Details
Bibione has set aside a large part of its territory for a project that aims to preserve biodiversity, which in this part of the world means plant and animal species from the border between Italy and Slovenia. The initiative enriches both the community and the experiences of visitors. Bibione’s Mediterranean Garden is at the western end of the peninsula, next to Porto Baseleghe and the mouth of the Lovi Canal.

The project was launched during a cross-border Italian and Slovenian cooperation scheme (2007-2013) and it is overseen by San Michele al Tagliamento Town Council and the Eastern Veneto Local Action Group (GAL). Numerous requests were made to redevelop and enhance the area by introducing plant species typically found in – and behind – sand dune habitats. The aim is to protect the natural features generally found in this coastal setting, where they can be compromised by pressure from human beings. There are printed and digital tables and information in a range of languages to make the site even more accessible and interesting for visitors.

Details
Off the coast near Bibione and Caorle, there are numerous reefs of various shapes and sizes where fish and microorganisms thrive. They are known as “tegnùe”, which means “holds/snags” in the local dialect. These natural features have been studied recently and they are considered “islands” of biodiversity. For some years now, efforts have been underway to make Bibione’s most significant “tegnùa” into a marine protected area and thus help to increase the population of fish, crustaceans, jellyfish, sponges and all of the other species in this part of the sea. Public and private players and a number of sports associations are involved in the marine protected area initiative, which is funded by the Veneto regional authorities. The aim is for it to cover approximately 50 hectares, with depths ranging from 12 to 18 metres. It will protect a delicate marine ecosystem while giving visitors a fresh perspective on the world below the waves.
Details
LIGNANO CYCLE ROUTE

Start TERRAZZA MARE IN LIGNANO SABBIADORO

Lenght about 20 KM

Lasts about 2 H

Difficulty 12345

Type of ground CYCLE PATHS, ASPHALT, DIRT ROAD ALONG LAGOON SECTION

Details
The Mills
The typical Mills of St. Andrew (named after the town district in which they are located) are part of Portogruaro’s ancient heritage, which are highlighted by the setting of the historic centre. They were cited in a papal bull of 1186 as “Portum de Gruario cum molendinis”. They were initially used for milling and today have been converted into an art gallery.
They host exhibition openings and prestigious cultural evenings.

Fishmonger
The small wood­en chapel, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, dates back to the first half of the '600s, when the devotion for the image of the Madonna del Carmine, which is inside the chapel, started to spread. Here, on August 15th mass is celebrated in the morning and in the evening, there is a feast that is very im­portant for the people of Por­tugruaro with the arrival of boats from nearby Concordia.

Details
A beautiful example of an 18th century Veneto villa, Villa Freschi is located in the ancient hamlet of Ramuscello Vecchio. An avenue of poplar trees leads to the villa, which has a large courtyard with the manor house in the background. On the sides are two barchesse (rural service buildings). The ancient church of St. Anastasia is also here. To the rear of the villa are the grounds and a lake.


Details
The building dates back to the 18th century, although one particular document attached to the baptism registry hints at a pre-existing church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin. It has an atmospheric facade embellished by an harbour and by two characteristic grooved oval windows.
Inside is a statue of the virgin by the artist Valentino Besarel. The dedication of the church recalls the proclamation of the dogma of the immaculate conception by Pope Pius IX, on 8th December 1854.

Details
The latest discovery dates back to 2013. Two Roman sarcophagi were found outside what were once the ancient town walls. The monument, which is today temporarily housed under the Municipal Loggia, dates back to the late 2nd century A.D. It is made up of a podium in blocks of Calcare di Aurisina, originally with three levels.
The whole construction reached a height of 1.3 metres and had a perimeter base of 6.5 x 1.7 metres. At the top of the podium, as it was originally, the fragments of the two main sarcophagi in decorated preconnesio marble have been placed.
They were approximately 1.7 high and over 2 metres long and were demolished in ancient times.


Details
The arch, which was rebuilt in 2014 after years of relative abandonment, is known as the Arco del Fondaco “de’ Todeschi” and represents Portogruaro’s commercial vocation and, in general, the town’s fundamental role at the time of the Venetian Republic. The original building had three naves divided into two courtyards and was located in the San Giovanni area. The Arco del Fondaco is made of large blocks of Istrian stone, surmounted by a trabeation with the lion of St. Mark in the centre. In 2014 it was restored to its ancient splendour and placed in Piazza Marinetti, in one of the historic entrances to the town.

Details
Vegetation abounds throughout this wildlife park, which endeavours to protect endangered plants and animals. It contains a 10 hectare botanic garden and is home to approximately 1,000 animals from 150 different species. Visitors can see flora and fauna from all over the world, including exotic plants, flowers, mammals, birds and reptiles. There are more than 200 species in total.
As well as sharing knowledge about the wildlife, one of the park’s goals is to raise awareness about topical environmental issues among visitors during workshops and guided tours.
During the school holidays, there are numerous opportunities for children to get to know the natural world, thanks in part to the park’s summer centre and the associated “Summer at the Wildlife Park” blog. Children can see young animals taking their first steps, learn about various species of animals, and smell different plants and flowers, in an experience that’s both educational and entertaining.
Protecting endangered animals
The Punta Verde Wildlife Park is one of the top facilities of its kind in Europe. It is a member of the European Association of Zoos and Aquaria (EAZA), which is part of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). It provides high-quality habitats and appropriate diets for the animals, which plays a key part in ensuring that they adapt and reproduce. In addition, the park takes part in the European Endangered Species Programme (EEP).
Where & How
Punta Verde Wildlife Park
Via Scerbanenco 19/1
33054 Lignano Riviera (UD)
Tel. +39 0431 42 87 75
Email: info@parcozoopuntaverde.it
Visit the website for opening times, prices and further information
www.parcozoopuntaverde.it
Services
Café and restaurant
Cash machine
Free dog day care
Toilets, facilities for disabled people and changing tables for babies
Transport cart, wheelchair and pushchair hire
Picnic facilities
Car park
Post box
Play park
How to get to the Punta Verde Wildlife Park
If you’re travelling by car, take the Latisana exit on the Venice-Trieste A4 motorway and follow the SR354 regional road to Lignano (approximately 18 km). At the Lignano roundabout, turn right towards Lignano Riviera and follow the signs for “Parco Zoo Punta Verde” (2.5 km).
If you’re travelling by train, get off at Latisana station and take the direct coach to Lignano, then catch a local bus to the Punta Verde Wildlife Park.


Details
On an octagonal base, next to the Palazzo Municipale, is the ancient well of the cranes, a symbol of Portogruaro. The well is the work of Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte, who completed it in 1494. The two cranes are the work of Valentino Turchetto, a sculptor from Portogruaro, who created them in 1928. The previous cranes were removed during the Austrian invasion in 1917 to make cannons. 


Details
From the lighthouse through fossil dunes and shady pine forests, to the Mediterranean garden where the waters of the sea meet those of the lagoon.
Thanks to the new Boat connections, in one day it will be possible to leave from Lignano Sabbiadoro, cross the eight kilometers of cycle path facing the sea in Bibione, reach Vallevecchia and continue towards Caorle. A "seafront" journey by bicycle to discover different natural environments.

Boat connections -> X-RIVER Lignano and Bibione ; X-LAGOON Bibione - Vallevecchia - Caorle

Cycle paths -> The lighthouse and the pinewood ; Lignano cycle route ; Vallevecchia 
Details
Sun, sand, nature, health and well-being! If holidays for you are about more than exercising and working on your tan and you’re looking for an original way to take it easy and pamper yourself, Bibione Thermae is the place for you!
In the seafront spa centre surrounded by a spellbinding pine wood, you can choose from a wide range of cosmetic and spa treatments. The spa water emerges at 52°C from a hot spring at a depth of over 500 metres and its therapeutic properties have been recognized by the Italian Ministry of Health, so some of the treatments are available under the National Health Service for people who live in Italy.
The exceptionally professional, qualified and organized staff do their utmost to create a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere.
Types of care and treatments
- Surgeries and diagnostic services (Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Otorhinolaryngology, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Dietetics, Physiatrics, Orthopaedics, Hydrology, and Aesthetic Medicine).
- Treatment for chronic vascular diseases.
- Inhalation, intratympanic insufflation and pulmonary ventilation.
- Mud therapy.
- Balneotherapy.
- Diagnostic services, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, kinesitherapy and hydro-kinesitherapy.
The therapy departments are all located in the main body of the centre. In the seafront building, you’ll find indoor and outdoor spa pools and a new wellness area with a ranges of saunas, Turkish baths and other facilities (Finnish saunas and less intensive saunas, a herbal bio-sauna, a herbal bath, a hypersaline bath, a Turkish bath, a “polarium”, sensory showers and a salt room).
The spa
One of the leading lights on the Italian well-being scene, the spa stands out from the crowd thanks to its selection of 152 cosmetic products that are not normally available elsewhere.
Visit the website to see the speciality spa product lines: https://www.bibioneterme.it/catalogo-shop-c14062.html
Children
Specialist doctors and cutting-edge technology are available in the paediatrics department for children with allergies and respiratory conditions. The area has been designed and furnished to make visits a pleasant experience for young patients.
Healthy breaks
Bibione spa centre is open all year round. Visitors can take advantage of accommodation deals with select Thermae Hotels and a range of initiatives such as the Thermae Card. In addition, there are facilities such as sun loungers, hydro-massage jets and play equipment in the indoor and outdoor pools, which help to make stays here fun and enjoyable not only for people undergoing treatment but also for those who accompany them.
Opening times
Bibione Thermae
Via delle Colonie 3 - 30028 BIBIONE (VENICE)
Telephone +39 0431 44 11 11 - Fax +39 0431 44 11 99
Email: info@bibioneterme.it
See the website for information about opening times: www.bibioneterme.it



Details
The internal cycle path is ideal for discovering the pulsating life of the city in every moment of the day, the many commercial activities, bars, restaurants, and the greenery of Bosco Baseleghe.

At the same time, there are pedestrian paths where they can pass: manual wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, and electric scooters.



GPS Tracks
GPX track
KML track
Details
This was founded in 730-735. In 899 it was sacked by the Magyars but St. Mary’s Abbey rose again and was fortified in the 10th century. In 967 Emperor Otto I donated the abbey to Rodoaldo, the patriarch of Aquileia. From 1441 - 1786 the abbey became a commendam and in 1818 the religious jurisdiction returned to the diocese of Concordia and the abbey was finally re-established in 1921.
The first walls were created in the 10th century, after the devastation caused by the Magyars. The facade is dominated by a fresco representing the lion of St. Mark, dating back to the late 15th century. Below it is a bas-relief with the crest of cardinal Grimani, to the left is a fresco where the Grimani crest is repeated and to the right there is a fresco of a crest with a cross, whose ownership is unknown.
Beyond the entry tower you access a large courtyard that has recently been paved, onto which all the main buildings of the abbey complex look. There is also a brick bell tower here.

Details
This building is part of Villa Dalla Pasqua and, together with the Belfiore Mill, forms a sort of closed courtyard to the right of the River Loncon. The Castellina has recently been restored. It has a polygonal shape and features a framework of brick eaves in Medieval style. Arts and recreational events are organised here. 

Details
This interesting museum is located in the Belfiore area, a hamlet of the Municipality of Pramaggiore. It is housed near Villa Dalla Pasqua, one of the most ancient buildings, with the special shape of a defensive-style closed courtyard.
Inside the museum is a grinding room, work tools and various objects used for a range of activities. It reconstructs the economic and agricultural history of the local area.




Details
Along the bank of the Tagliamento river, there are the remains of Villa Mocenigo, now Biaggini-Ivancich, compromised by the bombings of the Second World War and the 1976 earthquake. 

At the end of the seventeenth century, the “barchesse” were built, attributed to the architect Longhena and defined as "monumental works, among the greatest of historical and artistic interest in the Province of Venice" (Arch. G. Gabrielli Pross, 1983).

Villa’s centuries-old park is very large and hosts many varieties of plants, as well as eight statues in Istrian stone representing the four seasons and virtues. 

The relations of the Biaggini and Ivancich families with internationally renowned novelists and poets were important, including the lasting friendship between Adriana Ivancich and Ernest Hemingway. In the novel "Across the River and Into the Trees" Adriana's inspiration for the female protagonist is clearly recognized.

It is possible to visit the remains of the villa and its park, as part of the free guided tour in the historical-cultural itinerary "The wars of the 20th century"-> On Thursday from June to September at 5:00 pm. On Sunday from October to May at 10:30 am.
Booking: within 1:00 pm on the previous Wednesday, at:
- Tourist Information Office (Bibione Via Maja 84 – 0431 444846 – iat@comunesanmichele.it)
- Tourism Office of the Town Hall (S. Michele al T. Piazza della Libertà 2 – 0431 516130/133 – turismo@comunesanmichele.it)

















































Details
Built in 1458, the Church of St. John the Baptist. The land for its construction was donated by Giovanni Battista Banchiani from San Vito and Daniele di Toffolo donated land to maintain the resident priest.
Inside the church of St. John the Baptist are “The Adoration of the Magi” and “The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian and Saint Anthony Abbot”, both by Gian Francesco del Zotto, known as da Tolmezzo; the “Madonna del Latte” by a pupil of the Pordenone, Calderari, and “Stories of the Baptist” by Cristoforo Diana.
On the main altar is a particularly fine “Virgin and Child with Saints John the Baptist and Mark”, by Alessandro Varotari, known as il Padovanino.



Details