Interesujące miejsca

Nalezené 89 výsledky
Zobrazit mapu
Seznam
Seznam
Mřížka
BRUSSA AND VALLEVECCHIA

Route FAMILY / SPORT

Start VELLEVECCHIA ENVIRONMENTAL MUSEUM

Leght about 23 KM

Lasts about 1 DAY

Difficulty 12345

Type of ground ASPHALT, DIRT ROAD
Podrobnosti
The ancient church of Fossalta, founded around the year 1000, was demolished in 1893. The new church was designed in 1892 by engineer Federico Berchet, followed by architect Domenico Rupolo, who completed the work.
The “domo de Fossalta” (Fossalta cathedral) was completed in 1896. There is still a great deal of work to finish and over the years the two large marble altars of the Holy Virgin of the Belt and of St. Biagio and the altar were placed in the lateral transepts.
The completion of the new main altar, also designed by Rupolo, completed the choir stalls and the upper part of the apse, right above the Lugugnana Canal, together with the construction of two lateral sacristies.


Podrobnosti
The facade of the Church of St. Biagio is in Renaissance style. However, in 1937, it collapsed and was rebuilt in a classical, neo-Palladian style. The current church has three naves and was completed at the end of the last century.
Inside is a marble baptismal font made by Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte in 1486 and an altarpiece of the crucifixion by Gregorio Lazzarini. The latter is a fine painting that effectively renders the dramatic tension of the event.


Podrobnosti
Bibione venovalo širokou cást svého území na rozvoj projektu pro zachování biodiverzity, tvorí ji tomto území druhy zvírat a rostlin puvodem z hranicního území mezi Itálii a Slovinskem. Tato iniciativa obohacuje nejen komunitu ale také zážitky návštevníku zdejšího teritoria. Stredozemní zahrada v Bibione se nachází na západním výbežku poloostrova poblíž prístavu Porto Baseleghe a ústí Canale dei Lovi.

Projekt je soucástí programu preshranicní spolupráce Itálie-Slovinsko (2007–2013), který zastrešuje obecní správa San Michele al Tagliamento a MAS východních Benátek, na uzený bylo provedeno mnoho rekvalifikacních prací a oblast byla rozšírena zavedením druhu rostlin typických pro duny a místem za dunami. Tato iniciativa je zamerená na ochranu prírodních prvku typický pobrežních v kontextu, kde antropické tlaky mohou ohrozit tyto charakteristické znaky území. Na míste jsou  informacní tabule a jiné materiály v ruzných jazycích i v papírové v digitální podobe, které uciní návštevu ješte prístupnejší a zajímavejší.
Podrobnosti
St. Agnes’ Gate was built in the 12th century. It is owned by the Municipality of Portogruaro. Various restorations have taken place over the centuries, from the 16th century onwards, when podestà Girolamo Zorzi had pavement laid down from the tower to the bishop’s palace. 

Podrobnosti
The current cathedral is to all effects the last of a series of cathedrals that were built over time in Concordia Sagittaria. The first dates back to the late 15th century and was destroyed by the invasion of the Huns in 452.
The later cathedral was submerged when the River Lemene broke its banks in the mid-6th century. Other cathedrals were built in the 11th and 14th centuries.
The present construction dates back to 1466, and was commissioned by Bishop Antonio Feletto. It was completed in the 19th century, with the building of the choir stalls. At the beginning of the 20th century, during the bishopric of monsignor Francesco Isola, the present facade was built and the Martyrs’ Chapel was added, with the crypt in which their reliquaries are preserved.
The exterior of the church has a walled facade in exposed brick. In the centre of the Romanesque façade is the portal, surmounted by a circular rose window. Each of the two lateral naves has a single lancet window. On the right hand side of the church is a 12th century bell tower, 28 metres high, with two tiers of mullioned windows on each facade, and the baptistery with the layout of a Greek cross and a small cupola.
The exterior of the Gothic-style apse is decorated with another four mullioned windows. The interior of the cathedral is in the form of a Latin cross, with three naves separated by two lines of rounded arches resting on quadrangular pillars with semi-columns. In the Martyrs’ Chapel, enlarged at the beginning of the 20th century by the future cardinal Celso Benigno Luigi Costantini, is an altarpiece by Alessandro Varotari, known as “il Padovanino”.


Podrobnosti
Tento zoo park ze všech stran obklopený prírodou tvorí botanická zahrada o rozloze 10 hektaru, kde žije zde zhruba 1000 živocichu ze 150 ruzných celedí. Slouží na ochranu fauny a flory ohrožených druhu a je to ta nejlepší príležitost, jak si prohlédnout rostliny a živocichy z celého sveta, exotické rostliny, kvetiny, savce, ptáky a ještery z více než 200 ruzných druhu.
Posláním parku je krome možnosti seznámit se s ruznými živocišnými druhy také senzibilizace návštevníku k aktuální tématice životního prostredí pomocí workshopu a organizovaných exkurzí.
Pro deti je tu ješte další príležitost, jak zustat v kontaktu s prírodou behem prázdnin, v parku se totiž nachází letní tábor, o kterém se dozvíte více na blogu ‘Estate allo Zoo’. Deti zde mohou videt mládata, která práve zacínají chodit, dozví se více o ruzných živocišných druzích, dýchají prírodní vuni rostlin kvetu a mají možnost se alternativním zpusobem bavit i ucit zároven.
Zoopark se stará o zvírata ohrožených druhu
Zoopark Punta Verde je jednou z nejlepších struktur na evropské úrovni, clen sdružení EAZA – Evropské asociace zoologických zahrad-, clen IUCN . mezinárodního svazu ochrany prírody. Zarucuje zvíratum kvalitní prostredí a výživu, nezbytné predpoklady pro adaptaci a reprodukci živocišných druhu. Zoopark je také clenem EEP – European Endangered Programme - struktura sdružující zoologické zahrady Evropy na ochranu ohrožených živocišných druhu.
Kam & Jak
Zoopark Punta Verde
Via Scerbanenco 19/1
33054 Lignano Riviera (UD)
Tel. +39 0431 42 87 75
e-mail: info@parcozoopuntaverde.it
Informace o otevírací dobe a cenách najdete na stránkách
www.parcozoopuntaverde.it
Služby
Bar a restaurace
Bancomat
Služba hlídání psu zdarma
Toalety, služby pro telesne postižené a prebalovací stoly pro kojence
Pujcovna detských kocárku, invalidních a prepravních vozíku
Zarízené prostory na piknik
Parkovište
Poštovní schránka
Detské hrište
Jak se dostanete do zoo parku Punta Verde
Autem: po autostráde A4 smer Venezia – Trieste sjezd Latisana a pak po silnici 354 smer Lignano (asi 18 km). Na kruhovém objezdu v Lignanu odbocte vpravo smerem na Lignano Riviera a jedte podle smerovek  až na  do “Parco Zoo Punta Verde” (2,5 km).
Vlakem: vystupte na železnicní zastávce Latisana pak pokracujte autobusem do zastávky Lignano a odtud pak mestskou dopravou smer Parco Zoo Punta Verde.


Podrobnosti
The Villanova Paper Mill, which gives the name to the town, was perhaps built by the will of the Barbarigo family, who took advantage of the ample presence of water in this area, transferring production from Venice which, although it had a very active publishing sector, suffered from the lack of 'running water'. 

It was powered by a water mill and was run by a "maestro cartaro", who took care of all the technical, productive and organizational aspects. For a while, the building worked as both a mill and a paper mill. 

From the first half of the eighteenth century, work at the paper mill gradually began to decline. It remained active until the beginning of the 20th century when, based on a project by Vittorio Biaggini, a hydroelectric power station was built to provide light to the entire town of San Michele al Tagliamento. 

The building has recently been renovated with a project financed by the LAG and the Municipal Administration to be turned into a museum of rural civilization.

Cycle path -> GiraTagliamento
Podrobnosti
The latest discovery dates back to 2013. Two Roman sarcophagi were found outside what were once the ancient town walls. The monument, which is today temporarily housed under the Municipal Loggia, dates back to the late 2nd century A.D. It is made up of a podium in blocks of Calcare di Aurisina, originally with three levels.
The whole construction reached a height of 1.3 metres and had a perimeter base of 6.5 x 1.7 metres. At the top of the podium, as it was originally, the fragments of the two main sarcophagi in decorated preconnesio marble have been placed.
They were approximately 1.7 high and over 2 metres long and were demolished in ancient times.


Podrobnosti
Route SPORT

Start CAORLE

Lenght about 50 KM

Difficulty 12345

Type of ground CYCLE PATH, DIRT ROAD, ASPHALT

Podrobnosti
This is a continuous, open space gallery. It is located near the Mills; in a very small, intimate space. It continually combines different projects and influences, with all kinds of installations and painting. It is managed by the Porto dei Benandanti Arts Association. 


Podrobnosti
Questo ossario si trova all'interno del cimitero di San Michele al Tagliamento ed è composto da 10 file di tozze lapidi di cemento seminterrate, recanti un fregio cruciforme sulla parte superiore. Subito sotto, scritti su una piastrina metallica (posta nel 1984 a coprire l'incisione dell'epoca, ormai illeggibile) si possono scorgere il nome, il cognome di ognuno dei 483 soldati sepolti: ci sono cognomi tipicamente austro- tedeschi, altri di inconfondibile origine slava e balcanica, altri di provenienza italiana, oppure i lunghi e contorti cognomi ungheresi, e quelli di chiara origine latina dei rumeni; e la data di morte (in qualche caso anche quella di nascita: il soldato più anziano ivi sepolto risulta essere del 1863, il più giovane dell'anno 1900).

Centralmente si trova un monumento marmoreo a forma di croce "patente" con la scritta "Im Tode Vereint" (affratellati nella morte) circondato da due piccoli cipressi, inaugurato nel 1984 quando il piccolo ossario fu restaurato, con la collaborazione della Croce Nera d'Austria, un'associazione austriaca fondata nel 1919 che collabora con il Ministero della Difesa austriaco avente lo scopo di commemorare i militari caduti nei conflitti mondiali ed a lato, esternamente al perimetro, un cippo a forma di tronco di cono con iscrizioni in italiano e tedesco.
Podrobnosti
The building dates back to the 18th century, although one particular document attached to the baptism registry hints at a pre-existing church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin. It has an atmospheric facade embellished by an harbour and by two characteristic grooved oval windows.
Inside is a statue of the virgin by the artist Valentino Besarel. The dedication of the church recalls the proclamation of the dogma of the immaculate conception by Pope Pius IX, on 8th December 1854.

Podrobnosti
 This is built on the remains of a Roman castrum. The bishops of Concordia governed it through a guastaldo, under the responsibility of the Ridolfi family, who lived there permanently, guarded it and defended it. Towards the middle of the 16th century it became the property of the counts of Attimis, then in the 18th century it passed to the family of the counts Freschi di Cucanea. 

Podrobnosti
The parish church of St. Vitale dates back to the 15th century, but it was rebuilt in the 17th century and restored in 1946.
During restoration in 1763 an octagonal pinnacle surmounted by another pinnacle was added. Inside there is a monumental main altar, an architrave structure with a coffered ceiling, tympanum and lateral niches, the work of the stonemason Rinaldo from Portogruaro. The antependium has a bas-relief of Christ and two angels in symmetrical movement.
The altar originally contained an altarpiece of St. Vitale, now probably substituted with a copy. The bell tower is from the 16th century, and was probably built on a previous military tower.
Podrobnosti
Along the bank of the Tagliamento river, there are the remains of Villa Mocenigo, now Biaggini-Ivancich, compromised by the bombings of the Second World War and the 1976 earthquake. 

At the end of the seventeenth century, the “barchesse” were built, attributed to the architect Longhena and defined as "monumental works, among the greatest of historical and artistic interest in the Province of Venice" (Arch. G. Gabrielli Pross, 1983).

Villa’s centuries-old park is very large and hosts many varieties of plants, as well as eight statues in Istrian stone representing the four seasons and virtues. 

The relations of the Biaggini and Ivancich families with internationally renowned novelists and poets were important, including the lasting friendship between Adriana Ivancich and Ernest Hemingway. In the novel "Across the River and Into the Trees" Adriana's inspiration for the female protagonist is clearly recognized.

It is possible to visit the remains of the villa and its park, as part of the free guided tour in the historical-cultural itinerary "The wars of the 20th century"-> On Thursday from June to September at 5:00 pm. On Sunday from October to May at 10:30 am.
Booking: within 1:00 pm on the previous Wednesday, at:
- Tourist Information Office (Bibione Via Maja 84 – 0431 444846 – iat@comunesanmichele.it)
- Tourism Office of the Town Hall (S. Michele al T. Piazza della Libertà 2 – 0431 516130/133 – turismo@comunesanmichele.it)

















































Podrobnosti
The Church of St. Mark the Evangelist is situated in Corbolone, a hamlet of San Stino di Livenza. It is a fine treasure trove of precious works of art. The first stone was laid on 29th May 1514 and included the ancient Chapel of the Annunciation, built by the confraternity of the same name in 1459.
The church has a rectangular form with an apse and on the left side is the Chapel of the Annunciation. The facade is embellished by a rose window and on the sides there are two blind arches whose cornices are extended to the floor. The church contains an altar above which there are two black columns with a “Pietà”, created in 1585 by Benedetto Stefani from Verona.
On the main altar is the famous “Titian altarpiece”, showing St. Mark enthroned between St. Sebastian and St. Roch. The frescoes in the Chapel of the Annunciation are by G. Antonio de Sacchis, known as “il Pordenone”.

Podrobnosti