The National Museum of Concordia
The National Museum of Concordia, Via Seminario, 26, 30026 Portogruaro, Italia ( 450 m from centre)
The Museum was founded in 1885 and named the National Museum of Concordia to underline its close relationship with the nearby archaeological area of Concordia Sagittaria. It was headed by Dario Bertolini, who first organised the archaeological material in the building. Most of the materials are relics discovered between 1873 and 1882 in the vast archaeological area of Concordia Sagittaria; above all the burial site from the late Roman Age.