Cart
Cart

Places of interest

Map view

Filter by

Found 79 results
Map view
List
List
Grid
This building is part of Villa Dalla Pasqua and, together with the Belfiore Mill, forms a sort of closed courtyard to the right of the River Loncon. The Castellina has recently been restored. It has a polygonal shape and features a framework of brick eaves in Medieval style. Arts and recreational events are organised here. 

Details
This is without doubt the oldest church in Latisana. It was first mentioned in 1368. In the 18th century the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist underwent radical renovation, with the addition of Baroque elements to the facade. A few relics remain of the ancient church, probably in late-Romanesque style, including the whole frame of a rose window and its central keystone. The rose window elements are now displayed on the northern side of the church.
Details
This interesting museum is located in the Belfiore area, a hamlet of the Municipality of Pramaggiore. It is housed near Villa Dalla Pasqua, one of the most ancient buildings, with the special shape of a defensive-style closed courtyard.
Inside the museum is a grinding room, work tools and various objects used for a range of activities. It reconstructs the economic and agricultural history of the local area.




Details
Here in Bibione, we know what your body and spirit need and we take care of both! Do you always try to attend a Sunday service, including when you’re on holiday?
This page is for all those looking for information about church services not only in Italian but also in German, Polish and Slovak.
The parish:
Parish church:
- Santa Maria Assunta (18 Via Antares)
Parish priest: Father Andrea Vena
Telephone: +39 0431 43178
Fax: +39 0431 43178
Summer services: Weekdays: 6.00 pm – Thursdays: 8.00 am – Saturdays: 6.00 pm – Sundays: 9.00 am and 11.00 am.
Website: www.parrocchia-bibione.org
Summer chapels:
- Church of Santo Stefano (3/A Via delle Colonie)
- Chapel of Maria Regina della Pace (“Pasotto” Pastoral Centre – 18/A Via Capricorno Ovest, Lido dei Pini)
- Chapel of San Pietro (Via Puccini, 30020, Lido del Sole)
- Chapel of Sant’Antonio (Via degli Asfodeli, Bibione Pineda)
For more information about mass times and details of mass in other languages, see www.parrocchia-bibione.org.
Summer chapels:
- Bibione Pineda, Sant’Antonio (13 Via Baseleghe)
Weekdays: no mass
Saturdays: 7.00 pm
Sundays: 8.00 am and 10.30 am
- Lido del Sole, San Pietro (Via Vivaldi)
Sundays and public holidays: 10.30 am
- Lido dei Pini, Regina della Pace (Via Lira)
Weekdays: no mass
Saturdays: 7.00 pm
Sundays: 9.00 am
- Bibione, “Santo Stefano” (Via delle Colonie)
Mass will be held in other languages until September.
Mass from September onward
No mass will take place in the summer chapels (Lido del Sole, Bibione Pineda and Lido dei Pini).
In the parish church:
Weekdays: 8.00 am (until September) and 6.00 pm
Saturdays: 6.00 pm
Sundays: 9.00 am, 11.00 am and 6.00 pm (until September)
Details
What bustling, vibrant event brings people from all walks of life together?
A market!
The beating heart of every town!
For centuries, markets have offered fascinating insights into the inhabitants of villages, towns and cities, opening a window onto their worlds and ways of life.
That’s why so many people love to visit the local market when they’re on holiday. As well as looking around the stalls and finding bargains, it’s a great chance to mingle with the locals and have a chat with the traders. Try traditional local food and produce, pick the finest freshly caught fish, and buy clothes and a huge range of other items.
Sometimes the atmosphere is made even livelier by street artists playing flutes and accordions, or clowns entertaining crowds of children.
All sorts of Italian and international visitors love to look around Bibione market. Whether you’re with your partner, children, grandchildren, friends or out for a walk with your dog, it’s an unmissable weekly event.
Bibione market takes place from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm every Tuesday in Piazza Mercato, near the corner of Via Sagittario. Come and experience the infectiously upbeat atmosphere.



Details
Portogruaro This is housed in the Villa Comunale, a lovely 16th century building by Bergamasco. It was opened in 1976 as the “Michele Gortani” museum with 10 display cases. Today there are 25 cases housing around 1500 fossils. They range from the lower Palaeolithic era to the appearance of man. Most come from Veneto, Fruili and Carnia. 


Details
The Church of St. Mark the Evangelist is situated in Corbolone, a hamlet of San Stino di Livenza. It is a fine treasure trove of precious works of art. The first stone was laid on 29th May 1514 and included the ancient Chapel of the Annunciation, built by the confraternity of the same name in 1459.
The church has a rectangular form with an apse and on the left side is the Chapel of the Annunciation. The facade is embellished by a rose window and on the sides there are two blind arches whose cornices are extended to the floor. The church contains an altar above which there are two black columns with a “Pietà”, created in 1585 by Benedetto Stefani from Verona.
On the main altar is the famous “Titian altarpiece”, showing St. Mark enthroned between St. Sebastian and St. Roch. The frescoes in the Chapel of the Annunciation are by G. Antonio de Sacchis, known as “il Pordenone”.

Details
The landowners homes of Annone, including the famous Gianotto rural home, are decorated with frescoes inside the porticoes. The Gianotto rural home has frescoes dating back to the 16th century. There is also the important 17th century Villa Polvaro, located in Spadacenta.

Details
This was built in the mid-12th century then restored from 1252-56. After 1281 it took the name of the St. Francis Gate, after the adjoining church of the same name. It was also restored in the mid-16th century when the podestà Giorgio Gradenigo had what is now via Martiri paved. Its current name, Porta San Gottardo, recalls another church, which was originally outside the gate, on the site of the present Care Home for the Elderly. 

Details
The museum was created by a group of enthusiasts from the town, the municipality offered its full support and the Fossalta Ethnographic Museum was thus born in 1990.
It is a repository of the trades, uses and customs of local people in the first half of the 20th century, including the main artisan activities in the area, like that of the stonemason, blacksmith, shoemaker and tailor, etc. There are also external spaces divided into a portico, farmyard, sottoportico and cellar.
There are extremely valuable reconstructions of farming environments of the era, together with special features like the lighting, recreated using original materials, old dishes, bracket lights, woven electric wires and porcelain insulators etc.















Details
The internal cycle path is ideal for discovering the pulsating life of the city in every moment of the day, the many commercial activities, bars, restaurants, and the greenery of Bosco Baseleghe.

At the same time, there are pedestrian paths where they can pass: manual wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, and electric scooters.
Details
The Portogruaro Municipal Contemporary Art Gallery dates back to just after the Second World War. It has hosted exhibitions by internationally
famous artists like De Pisis, Carena, Guttuso, Saetti, Guidi, Afro, Vedova and Springolo.

Details
The building dates back to the 18th century, although one particular document attached to the baptism registry hints at a pre-existing church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin. It has an atmospheric facade embellished by an harbour and by two characteristic grooved oval windows.
Inside is a statue of the virgin by the artist Valentino Besarel. The dedication of the church recalls the proclamation of the dogma of the immaculate conception by Pope Pius IX, on 8th December 1854.

Details
This ancient church of Concordia, recently requalified as a cathedral, was extensively renovated in the late 15th century. It originally had a single nave and two other naves were added in the 17th century. There are many wooden parts and furnishings inside. 

Details