Sehenswürdigkeiten

Talált 90 eredmények
Térképnézet
Lista
Lista
Rács
The Civic Archaeological Museum is the witness of the ancient Roman colony.
Currently housed in the Civic Library in Concordia Sagittaria, inside there are archaeological finds from the Roman times and early Christian era.


Részletek
Route SPORT

Start CAORLE

Lenght about 50 KM

Difficulty 12345

Type of ground CYCLE PATH, DIRT ROAD, ASPHALT

Részletek
The landowners homes of Annone, including the famous Gianotto rural home, are decorated with frescoes inside the porticoes. The Gianotto rural home has frescoes dating back to the 16th century. There is also the important 17th century Villa Polvaro, located in Spadacenta.

Részletek
This is a continuous, open space gallery. It is located near the Mills; in a very small, intimate space. It continually combines different projects and influences, with all kinds of installations and painting. It is managed by the Porto dei Benandanti Arts Association. 


Részletek
The Villanova Paper Mill, which gives the name to the town, was perhaps built by the will of the Barbarigo family, who took advantage of the ample presence of water in this area, transferring production from Venice which, although it had a very active publishing sector, suffered from the lack of 'running water'. 

It was powered by a water mill and was run by a "maestro cartaro", who took care of all the technical, productive and organizational aspects. For a while, the building worked as both a mill and a paper mill. 

From the first half of the eighteenth century, work at the paper mill gradually began to decline. It remained active until the beginning of the 20th century when, based on a project by Vittorio Biaggini, a hydroelectric power station was built to provide light to the entire town of San Michele al Tagliamento. 

The building has recently been renovated with a project financed by the LAG and the Municipal Administration to be turned into a museum of rural civilization.

Cycle path -> GiraTagliamento
Részletek
This was founded in 730-735. In 899 it was sacked by the Magyars but St. Mary’s Abbey rose again and was fortified in the 10th century. In 967 Emperor Otto I donated the abbey to Rodoaldo, the patriarch of Aquileia. From 1441 - 1786 the abbey became a commendam and in 1818 the religious jurisdiction returned to the diocese of Concordia and the abbey was finally re-established in 1921.
The first walls were created in the 10th century, after the devastation caused by the Magyars. The facade is dominated by a fresco representing the lion of St. Mark, dating back to the late 15th century. Below it is a bas-relief with the crest of cardinal Grimani, to the left is a fresco where the Grimani crest is repeated and to the right there is a fresco of a crest with a cross, whose ownership is unknown.
Beyond the entry tower you access a large courtyard that has recently been paved, onto which all the main buildings of the abbey complex look. There is also a brick bell tower here.

Részletek
A Roman bridge was found under the town and a 4th-5th century B.C. burial ground known as the soldier’s burial ground was discovered on the left of the River Lemene.
In 1983 remains of the Baths were brought to light and, in the square in front of the cathedral, remains were discovered of homes with drains and floors, as well as a part of the Decumanus Maximus, the main street of the town.
The via dei Pozzi Romani (a side street of via S.Pietro) saw the discovery of two Roman wells.


Részletek
This contains material and reconstructs rural environments of the 20th century. It contains evidence of rural life in Concordia, which has always been a community linked to agriculture and fishing, due to its close relationship with the river Lemene that runs through the town. There is also equipment, photographs and models from the agricultural life of days gone by, a living testimony of what we once were.







Részletek
Portogruaro This is housed in the Villa Comunale, a lovely 16th century building by Bergamasco. It was opened in 1976 as the “Michele Gortani” museum with 10 display cases. Today there are 25 cases housing around 1500 fossils. They range from the lower Palaeolithic era to the appearance of man. Most come from Veneto, Fruili and Carnia. 


Részletek