Museen und Hinterland

Das Hinterland von Bibione bietet eine enorme Vielfalt von Natur und Kultur, die sich zu einem harmonischen Ganzen verbinden und einen Urlaub bieten, der keine Wünsche offen lässt.

Dreh- und Angelpunkt sind aber meist der Strand und das Meer. Die Synergie zwischen Küste und Hinterland bietet den Besuchern neue Erlebnisse und Möglichkeiten. Was finden Sie hier in dieser Gegend? Kleine historische Ortschaften, Museen, Ausgrabungsstätten, Natur, einen Verbund aus landwirtschaftlichen Betrieben, bei denen Sie die typischen Erzeugnisse dieser Gebiete probieren können.

Was diese Gegend aber noch mehr aufwertet, ist die Entscheidung für eine sanfte Nutzung. Dadurch werden die Stadt und ihre Umgebung nicht als getrennt, sondern vielmehr als ein Ganzes empfunden.

Talált 51 eredmények
Térképnézet
Lista
Lista
Rács
The building dates back to the 18th century, although one particular document attached to the baptism registry hints at a pre-existing church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin. It has an atmospheric facade embellished by an harbour and by two characteristic grooved oval windows.
Inside is a statue of the virgin by the artist Valentino Besarel. The dedication of the church recalls the proclamation of the dogma of the immaculate conception by Pope Pius IX, on 8th December 1854.

Részletek
The Zignago Industrial Group was founded in the ‘30s by Count Gaetano Marzotto, an entrepreneur who was head of the Valdagno (VI) textile group set up in the 19th century by his grandfather Luigi. Count Marzotto acquired an estate of over 1,000 hectares in the area of Villanova, a hamlet in the municipality of Fossalta di Portogruaro. Here the new agricultural centre gave an enormous impetus to the local Fossalta productive framework, managing companies according to the model of the social town of Valdagno, creating homes for workers, a nursery school, a hotel, a park, two tennis courts, a boules court, a skating rink, a Carabinieri barracks, a hospital and a textiles school. The Marzotto family are still the owners of Zignago Santa Margherita Industries today, including a glassworks, flax mill and wineries in Villanova.


Részletek
The Apostolorum Maior Basilica, under the present cathedral, is part of the complex archaeological area of piazza Costantini. It was erected on the remains of warehouses linked to homes from the 1st century A.D. to house the reliquaries of several saints.

Részletek
The latest discovery dates back to 2013. Two Roman sarcophagi were found outside what were once the ancient town walls. The monument, which is today temporarily housed under the Municipal Loggia, dates back to the late 2nd century A.D. It is made up of a podium in blocks of Calcare di Aurisina, originally with three levels.
The whole construction reached a height of 1.3 metres and had a perimeter base of 6.5 x 1.7 metres. At the top of the podium, as it was originally, the fragments of the two main sarcophagi in decorated preconnesio marble have been placed.
They were approximately 1.7 high and over 2 metres long and were demolished in ancient times.


Részletek
The Dominican convent complex passed into private hands in the 19th century, purchased in lots by families whose names survive: Palazzo Marzin, Palazzo Mainardi and Palazzo Cecchini. Interesting 19th century frescoes adorn the interiors of Palazzo Cecchini, with episodes ranging from allegorical and patriotic scenes to grotesques and landscapes with a Pompeian and neo-Gothic flavour.

Részletek
It is possible to visit the Bunker, as part of the free guided tour in the historical-cultural itinerary "The wars of the 20th century"-> On Thursday from June to September at 5:00 pm. On Sunday from October to May at 10:30 am.
Booking: within 1:00 pm on the previous Wednesday, at:
- Tourist Information Office (Bibione Via Maja 84 – 0431 444846 – iat@comunesanmichele.it)
- Tourism Office of the Town Hall (S. Michele al T. Piazza della Libertà 2 – 0431 516130/133 – turismo@comunesanmichele.it)
Részletek
This was built around the mid-12th century and was once called Porta del Bando and then Porta S. Lazzaro (St. Lazarus’ Gate) after the lepers’ 
hospice of the same name, which was built in 1203 on what is now via Zappetti. It was restored in 1555-56 by podestà Girolamo Zorzi, as the inscription above the gate recalls.

Részletek
Inaugurated in 1984, the museum houses a large part of the memorabilia of Ippolito Nievo, one of Italy’s most popular writers and the author of the novel “Confessions of an Italian”.
It contains around one hundred items, including a trunk and clothes belonging to the writer. The collection was initially made possible thanks to materials from the Castle of Colloredo of Montalbano, where it was originally housed. The castle was forced to remove these items due to the major earthquake that hit Friuli in 1976.
In the display cabinets of the “Ippolito Nievo” Museum in Fossalta di Portogruaro – housed in the Town Arts Centre – are all the editions of the aforementioned masterpiece and an original copy of the newspaper “Il Caffè”, signed by Nievo..




Részletek
Along the bank of the Tagliamento river, there are the remains of Villa Mocenigo, now Biaggini-Ivancich, compromised by the bombings of the Second World War and the 1976 earthquake. 

At the end of the seventeenth century, the “barchesse” were built, attributed to the architect Longhena and defined as "monumental works, among the greatest of historical and artistic interest in the Province of Venice" (Arch. G. Gabrielli Pross, 1983).

Villa’s centuries-old park is very large and hosts many varieties of plants, as well as eight statues in Istrian stone representing the four seasons and virtues. 

The relations of the Biaggini and Ivancich families with internationally renowned novelists and poets were important, including the lasting friendship between Adriana Ivancich and Ernest Hemingway. In the novel "Across the River and Into the Trees" Adriana's inspiration for the female protagonist is clearly recognized.

It is possible to visit the remains of the villa and its park, as part of the free guided tour in the historical-cultural itinerary "The wars of the 20th century"-> On Thursday from June to September at 5:00 pm. On Sunday from October to May at 10:30 am.
Booking: within 1:00 pm on the previous Wednesday, at:
- Tourist Information Office (Bibione Via Maja 84 – 0431 444846 – iat@comunesanmichele.it)
- Tourism Office of the Town Hall (S. Michele al T. Piazza della Libertà 2 – 0431 516130/133 – turismo@comunesanmichele.it)

















































Részletek
Built in 1458, the Church of St. John the Baptist. The land for its construction was donated by Giovanni Battista Banchiani from San Vito and Daniele di Toffolo donated land to maintain the resident priest.
Inside the church of St. John the Baptist are “The Adoration of the Magi” and “The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian and Saint Anthony Abbot”, both by Gian Francesco del Zotto, known as da Tolmezzo; the “Madonna del Latte” by a pupil of the Pordenone, Calderari, and “Stories of the Baptist” by Cristoforo Diana.
On the main altar is a particularly fine “Virgin and Child with Saints John the Baptist and Mark”, by Alessandro Varotari, known as il Padovanino.



Részletek
On an octagonal base, next to the Palazzo Municipale, is the ancient well of the cranes, a symbol of Portogruaro. The well is the work of Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte, who completed it in 1494. The two cranes are the work of Valentino Turchetto, a sculptor from Portogruaro, who created them in 1928. The previous cranes were removed during the Austrian invasion in 1917 to make cannons. 


Részletek