Muzea a teritorium

Vnitrozemí Bibione tvoří několika vzájemně spojených lokalit, které umožňují doplnit další zážitky z dovolené, kde jsou moře a pláž jen prvními z dlouhé řady zajímavostí. Pobřeží a vnitrozemí se pohybují ve vzájemné synergii a nabízejí svým návštěvníkům nové zážitky a výhody.

Co na vás čeká na tomto území? Malá historická centra, muzea, archeologická naleziště, přírodní krajina, systém zemědělský podniků a farem, kde lze ochutnat typické místní produkty. Přidanou hodnotou tohoto teritoria je volba pozvolného využití, takže město a jeho okolí nejsou vnímány jako oddělené, ale spíše jako jeden celek.

Nalezené 51 výsledky
Zobrazit mapu
Seznam
Seznam
Mřížka
The building dates back to the 18th century, although one particular document attached to the baptism registry hints at a pre-existing church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin. It has an atmospheric facade embellished by an harbour and by two characteristic grooved oval windows.
Inside is a statue of the virgin by the artist Valentino Besarel. The dedication of the church recalls the proclamation of the dogma of the immaculate conception by Pope Pius IX, on 8th December 1854.

Podrobnosti
This was built around the mid-12th century and was once called Porta del Bando and then Porta S. Lazzaro (St. Lazarus’ Gate) after the lepers’ 
hospice of the same name, which was built in 1203 on what is now via Zappetti. It was restored in 1555-56 by podestà Girolamo Zorzi, as the inscription above the gate recalls.

Podrobnosti
A beautiful example of an 18th century Veneto villa, Villa Freschi is located in the ancient hamlet of Ramuscello Vecchio. An avenue of poplar trees leads to the villa, which has a large courtyard with the manor house in the background. On the sides are two barchesse (rural service buildings). The ancient church of St. Anastasia is also here. To the rear of the villa are the grounds and a lake.


Podrobnosti
The San Stene Castrum has a thousand-year-old history. The first papal bull citing the Castle of San Stino dates back to 1186. In 1388 it was conquered and set on fire by the Venetians, who nevertheless over the years transformed it into a sumptuous home for noble Venetian families. Originally it probably had towers that no longer exist. The Castle is currently owned by the Tonini family.


Podrobnosti
The landowners homes of Annone, including the famous Gianotto rural home, are decorated with frescoes inside the porticoes. The Gianotto rural home has frescoes dating back to the 16th century. There is also the important 17th century Villa Polvaro, located in Spadacenta.

Podrobnosti
This ancient church of Concordia, recently requalified as a cathedral, was extensively renovated in the late 15th century. It originally had a single nave and two other naves were added in the 17th century. There are many wooden parts and furnishings inside. 

Podrobnosti
Altan Venanzio Palace. Beautiful building of the XV century built on a pre-existing one of the XIV century and frescoed (there are still some traces) by Giulio Quaglio in the XVII century. lt has been hosting public offices since 1877. On its façade, two pla­ques commemorate Luigi Russolo (1885-1947), and Girola­mo Venanzio (1791-1872).
Podrobnosti
This building is part of Villa Dalla Pasqua and, together with the Belfiore Mill, forms a sort of closed courtyard to the right of the River Loncon. The Castellina has recently been restored. It has a polygonal shape and features a framework of brick eaves in Medieval style. Arts and recreational events are organised here. 

Podrobnosti
The Apostolorum Maior Basilica, under the present cathedral, is part of the complex archaeological area of piazza Costantini. It was erected on the remains of warehouses linked to homes from the 1st century A.D. to house the reliquaries of several saints.

Podrobnosti
The ancient church of Fossalta, founded around the year 1000, was demolished in 1893. The new church was designed in 1892 by engineer Federico Berchet, followed by architect Domenico Rupolo, who completed the work.
The “domo de Fossalta” (Fossalta cathedral) was completed in 1896. There is still a great deal of work to finish and over the years the two large marble altars of the Holy Virgin of the Belt and of St. Biagio and the altar were placed in the lateral transepts.
The completion of the new main altar, also designed by Rupolo, completed the choir stalls and the upper part of the apse, right above the Lugugnana Canal, together with the construction of two lateral sacristies.


Podrobnosti
The parish church of St. Vitale dates back to the 15th century, but it was rebuilt in the 17th century and restored in 1946.
During restoration in 1763 an octagonal pinnacle surmounted by another pinnacle was added. Inside there is a monumental main altar, an architrave structure with a coffered ceiling, tympanum and lateral niches, the work of the stonemason Rinaldo from Portogruaro. The antependium has a bas-relief of Christ and two angels in symmetrical movement.
The altar originally contained an altarpiece of St. Vitale, now probably substituted with a copy. The bell tower is from the 16th century, and was probably built on a previous military tower.
Podrobnosti