Muzea a teritorium

Vnitrozemí Bibione tvoří několika vzájemně spojených lokalit, které umožňují doplnit další zážitky z dovolené, kde jsou moře a pláž jen prvními z dlouhé řady zajímavostí. Pobřeží a vnitrozemí se pohybují ve vzájemné synergii a nabízejí svým návštěvníkům nové zážitky a výhody.

Co na vás čeká na tomto území? Malá historická centra, muzea, archeologická naleziště, přírodní krajina, systém zemědělský podniků a farem, kde lze ochutnat typické místní produkty. Přidanou hodnotou tohoto teritoria je volba pozvolného využití, takže město a jeho okolí nejsou vnímány jako oddělené, ale spíše jako jeden celek.

Nalezené 51 výsledky
Zobrazit mapu
Seznam
Seznam
Mřížka
This was built around the mid-12th century and was once called Porta del Bando and then Porta S. Lazzaro (St. Lazarus’ Gate) after the lepers’ 
hospice of the same name, which was built in 1203 on what is now via Zappetti. It was restored in 1555-56 by podestà Girolamo Zorzi, as the inscription above the gate recalls.

Podrobnosti
The parish church of St. Vitale dates back to the 15th century, but it was rebuilt in the 17th century and restored in 1946.
During restoration in 1763 an octagonal pinnacle surmounted by another pinnacle was added. Inside there is a monumental main altar, an architrave structure with a coffered ceiling, tympanum and lateral niches, the work of the stonemason Rinaldo from Portogruaro. The antependium has a bas-relief of Christ and two angels in symmetrical movement.
The altar originally contained an altarpiece of St. Vitale, now probably substituted with a copy. The bell tower is from the 16th century, and was probably built on a previous military tower.
Podrobnosti
The Gaspari Temple is a funerary temple that houses the remains of Gaspare Luigi Gaspari, his son, and wife Rosa de Egregis Gaspari. Designed by architect Andrea Scala from Udine, the temple is one of the best examples of Neo-Classicism in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
It has a quadrilateral central body and has the three apses on three sides. The facade is in Neo-Classical style and it is covered by a large centre cupola with three semi-cupola covering the three apses. The Gaspari Temple has been declared a building of special interest by a Ministerial Decree.

Podrobnosti
This building is part of Villa Dalla Pasqua and, together with the Belfiore Mill, forms a sort of closed courtyard to the right of the River Loncon. The Castellina has recently been restored. It has a polygonal shape and features a framework of brick eaves in Medieval style. Arts and recreational events are organised here. 

Podrobnosti
The museum was created by a group of enthusiasts from the town, the municipality offered its full support and the Fossalta Ethnographic Museum was thus born in 1990.
It is a repository of the trades, uses and customs of local people in the first half of the 20th century, including the main artisan activities in the area, like that of the stonemason, blacksmith, shoemaker and tailor, etc. There are also external spaces divided into a portico, farmyard, sottoportico and cellar.
There are extremely valuable reconstructions of farming environments of the era, together with special features like the lighting, recreated using original materials, old dishes, bracket lights, woven electric wires and porcelain insulators etc.















Podrobnosti
Built in 1458, the Church of St. John the Baptist is located in the area of Settimo. The land for its construction was donated by Giovanni Battista Banchiani from San Vito and Daniele di Toffolo donated land to maintain the resident priest.
Inside the church of St. John the Baptist are “The Adoration of the Magi” and “The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian and Saint Anthony Abbot”, both by Gian Francesco del Zotto, known as da Tolmezzo; the “Madonna del Latte” by a pupil of the Pordenone, Calderari, and “Stories of the Baptist” by Cristoforo Diana.
On the main altar is a particularly fine “Virgin and Child with Saints John the Baptist and Mark”, by Alessandro Varotari, known as il Padovanino.



Podrobnosti
This is a continuous, open space gallery. It is located near the Mills; in a very small, intimate space. It continually combines different projects and influences, with all kinds of installations and painting. It is managed by the Porto dei Benandanti Arts Association. 


Podrobnosti
This is without doubt the oldest church in Latisana. It was first mentioned in 1368. In the 18th century the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist underwent radical renovation, with the addition of Baroque elements to the facade. A few relics remain of the ancient church, probably in late-Romanesque style, including the whole frame of a rose window and its central keystone. The rose window elements are now displayed on the northern side of the church.
Podrobnosti
The Dominican convent complex passed into private hands in the 19th century, purchased in lots by families whose names survive: Palazzo Marzin, Palazzo Mainardi and Palazzo Cecchini. Interesting 19th century frescoes adorn the interiors of Palazzo Cecchini, with episodes ranging from allegorical and patriotic scenes to grotesques and landscapes with a Pompeian and neo-Gothic flavour.

Podrobnosti
This was built in the mid-12th century then restored from 1252-56. After 1281 it took the name of the St. Francis Gate, after the adjoining church of the same name. It was also restored in the mid-16th century when the podestà Giorgio Gradenigo had what is now via Martiri paved. Its current name, Porta San Gottardo, recalls another church, which was originally outside the gate, on the site of the present Care Home for the Elderly. 

Podrobnosti
San Michele al Tagliamento was virtually rebuilt after the Second World War. Among the various restorations is the little Church of St. Elizabeth of the Agnolina, inside which are two frescoes that date back to the 16th century, showing the Blessed Virgin of the Graces and the Annunciation with the Trinity.

Podrobnosti