Zobrazit mapu

Nedávno viděný

Pozzetto del Pilacorte
Piazza della Repubblica 1, 30026 Portogruaro, Italia ( 450 m od středu) - zobrazit mapu

Popis

On an octagonal base, next to the Palazzo Municipale, is the ancient well of the cranes, a symbol of Portogruaro. The well is the work of Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte, who completed it in 1494. The two cranes are the work of Valentino Turchetto, a sculptor from Portogruaro, who created them in 1928. The previous cranes were removed during the Austrian invasion in 1917 to make cannons.