The Church of St. John the Baptist
Via Udine, 48, 30020 Cinto Caomaggiore, Italia ( 450 m od středu) - zobrazit mapu
PopisBuilt in 1458, the Church of St. John the Baptist. The land for its construction was donated by Giovanni Battista Banchiani from San Vito and Daniele di Toffolo donated land to maintain the resident priest.
Inside the church of St. John the Baptist are “The Adoration of the Magi” and “The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian and Saint Anthony Abbot”, both by Gian Francesco del Zotto, known as da Tolmezzo; the “Madonna del Latte” by a pupil of the Pordenone, Calderari, and “Stories of the Baptist” by Cristoforo Diana.
On the main altar is a particularly fine “Virgin and Child with Saints John the Baptist and Mark”, by Alessandro Varotari, known as il Padovanino.